Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOL @ Diablo 3 !

1235»

Comments

• SemibruceleeSemibrucelee Member Posts: 52

I played maybe 2 hours and I'm not buying it. To me it's Diablo 2 with better graphics and WoW spells.

• Germaximus_SGermaximus_S Member UncommonPosts: 1,061

Diablo is the greatest point and click game of all time for me. It doesnt get more fun pointing and clicking than in this series. lol

Anyways biggest disappointment to me is the lack of blood. I think the game is great but i do have several complaints, the biggest one being where the f*** is the blood? oh wait there is a lot of blue blood. As much as i love the game so far this did make me want to ask blizzard "how dare you call this Diablo?"

Jeremiah 8:21 I weep for the hurt of my people; I stand amazed, silent, dumb with grief.
    Join me on Twitch Facebook Twitter 

• expressoexpresso Member UncommonPosts: 2,218

Originally posted by monstermmo

Diablo is the greatest point and click game of all time for me. It doesnt get more fun pointing and clicking than in this series. lol

Anyways biggest disappointment to me is the lack of blood. I think the game is great but i do have several complaints, the biggest one being where the f*** is the blood? oh wait there is a lot of blue blood. As much as i love the game so far this did make me want to ask blizzard "how dare you call this Diablo?"

Red Blood is everywhere in D3, it even gets on your character if you look close enough, play a barb and use cleave with rupture rune, makes mobs explode when they die dealing dmg to those around them, blood everywhere my friend.  Skeletons ofc don't provide blood cus they dont got any, the big fat things have blue blood cus they have big blue worms in them but zombies and such have blood.  There atre not many felshy things in the content we played so maybe it was just not obvious to you.

• BaniscoBanisco Member Posts: 240

Originally posted by expresso

Originally posted by monstermmo

Red Blood is everywhere in D3, it even gets on your character if you look close enough, play a barb and use cleave with rupture rune, makes mobs explode when they die dealing dmg to those around them, blood everywhere my friend.  Skeletons ofc don't provide blood cus they dont got any, the big fat things have blue blood cus they have big blue worms in them but zombies and such have blood.  There atre not many felshy things in the content we played so maybe it was just not obvious to you.

With the barbarian and monk i found miself painting the floor red wen smashing zombies, also the carrion bat nests are a creepy bloody creature that esplodes in a disgusting way wen killed.