Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

News Outlet Bravely makes Sinking Ship Allusion in Article Title

2»

Comments

• ignore_meignore_me Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,987

/agree. Censor those who say dumb or unpopular things.

Survivor of the great MMORPG Famine of 2011

• nikoliathnikoliath Member UncommonPosts: 1,154

Originally posted by Opapanax

Originally posted by RefMinor

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/04/15/mmo-week-in-review-tortanic/

Massively today bravely broke cover from the ranks of the gaming news sites to, well allude, to the fact that things might not be great with the subscription figures at SWTOR. I am guessing they don't want to look like complete muppets whilst singing from the hymn sheet as EA grovel before their investors in a week or two. I wonder if this is the flood gates opening or will the other news sites refuse to mention the clearly tanking subs.

It was only a matter of time really Ref. There's only so much money in the "Bullshit" petty cash to feed to the AdSites. Thank goodness, cause if I read another article about some fake ass 1.7 Million subscribers I'm gonna flip a wig..

good read was it, the article detailing the current subscription figures for SWTOR?

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Originally posted by Boognishe

Originally posted by loeslein

Originally posted by Kost

Originally posted by Cthulhu23

#1:  Massively has been a pretty harsh critic of TOR since before it launched.  So they aren't exactly "breaking cover."  I realize your thread wouldn't be nearly as clever without that analogy though.
    #2:  Am I missing something here?  Where in that "article" does it mention anything about declining subs?  Unless there is a link inside the article I'm not seeing, it doesn't mention declining subs at all.  It's simply a very short blurb on some of the issues the 1.2 patch presented, and what Bioware did to fix them.   
    Do you post BS hoping that no one will actually read the link?  

^ This

Ref hates the game, yet continues to post about it daily for no other reason than to try and make it look as negative as humanly possible. It's quite sad to be entirely honest.

It's almost as if he doesn't even read the articles he links to, as evidenced in this very thread.

He is on these forums right now posting in other threads, yet hasn't bothered to respond here yet. I wonder why that is...

I do have a life you know.

Over 2300 posts since July of 2011?

Efficient, short and to the point.

He's coming close to my post count..

I am honoured to be the subject of your quarterly comment, many thanks.
This discussion has been closed.