Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

If you resub now you get 30 days free, is that for real?

MackehMackeh LondonPosts: 164Member

My sub expired 3 weeks ago but if I resub now are they really giving me 30 free days :o

Am still not subbing but I just thought that it was only for people that were already subbed, not for returning subbers.

Comments

• RefMinorRefMinor MyTownPosts: 3,452Member
    Originally posted by Mackeh

My sub expired 3 weeks ago but if I resub now are they really giving me 30 free days :o
    Am still not subbing but I just thought that it was only for people that were already subbed, not for returning subbers.

I think you get a free week if you choose not to resub, as a generous celebration of how well things are going.
  • DrannyDranny BarnsleyPosts: 276Member Uncommon

In order to receive your thirty (30) days of game time, you must meet the following requirements:

• Have an active subscription and have a Level 50 character by April 12, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT or April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT.

• OR have an active subscription with a Legacy Level 6 account by April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT.

• Your account must not be banned.

To be an active subscriber:

• You must have purchased the game and redeemed an official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.

• You must have signed up for a recurring subscription using a valid payment method OR redeemed a Game Time Code.

Dont see anything about inactive accounts just says active subs with the following rerquirements so I guess if you have meet them and sub your account is active so you should get the 30 days, unless I have missed something.

Originally posted by Dranny

In order to receive your thirty (30) days of game time, you must meet the following requirements:

Have an active subscription and have a Level 50 character by April 12, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT or April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT.

OR have an active subscription with a Legacy Level 6 account by April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT.
    Your account must not be banned.

You must have purchased the game and redeemed an official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.

You must have signed up for a recurring subscription using a valid payment method OR redeemed a Game Time Code.

Dont see anything about inactive accounts just says active subs with the following rerquirements so I guess if you have meet them and sub your account is active so you should get the 30 days, unless I have missed something.

So if you are active but have removed your credit card details you dont qualify then

Originally posted by RefMinor

Originally posted by Dranny

• Have an active subscription and have a Level 50 character by April 12, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT or April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT.

• OR have an active subscription with a Legacy Level 6 account by April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT.

• Your account must not be banned.

• You must have purchased the game and redeemed an official Game Product Registration Code at the Code Redemption Center.

• You must have signed up for a recurring subscription using a valid payment method OR redeemed a Game Time Code.

So if you are active but have removed your credit card details you dont qualify then

I would say no as you are not signed up for recurring subs. But thats just my opinion.

• MackehMackeh LondonPosts: 164Member

Yeah it looks like if you resub you get 30 days free, bloody hell that's a bit desperate.

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ BoogalululuPosts: 636Member

OH MY GOD I AM SO SICK OF THE HAETERS PLEASE STOP ALL IS FANTASTIC I PLAY ON FATMAN AND ALWAYS WE HAVE 300 PEOPLE ON EMPIRE FLEET AND CUE POPS ALL DA TIME FOR HUTTBALL.

PLUS 1.7 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS IS A REAL NUMBER BCAUSE WALSTREET IS SUPER LEGIT AND NOBODY LIES THERE.

THANK YOU.

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen USA, GAPosts: 2,451Member Uncommon

Originally posted by MMOarQQ

OH MY GOD I AM SO SICK OF THE HAETERS PLEASE STOP ALL IS FANTASTIC I PLAY ON FATMAN AND ALWAYS WE HAVE 300 PEOPLE ON EMPIRE FLEET AND CUE POPS ALL DA TIME FOR HUTTBALL.

PLUS 1.7 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS IS A REAL NUMBER BCAUSE WALSTREET IS SUPER LEGIT AND NOBODY LIES THERE.

THANK YOU.

That's because people on dead servers are rerolling to the few heavy/full servers, because BW will not offer server merges. It's either reroll to one of the few heavy/full servers left, wait on transfers, or quit.

To the OP, as someone else said above, to get the 30 days free you have to have a sub already. If you have cancelled as in your case you will not get the free 30 days even if you pay for a month right now. You will get a free 7 days though if you are not subbed atm.

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

THANK YOU.

You're welcome

THANK YOU.

err which post did you read to see all the hate.????

P.S I think you need a new capslock yours seems to be stuck.

• waynejr2waynejr2 West Toluca Lake, CAPosts: 4,471Member Uncommon

Originally posted by RefMinor

I think you get a free week if you choose not to resub, as a generous celebration of how well things are going.

Why do you spend so much of your time and energy on a game you don't like?  It's cool if you time isn't more valuable than that, just curious.

• MackehMackeh LondonPosts: 164Member

But if someone who has a level 50 and had cancelled their account, then reactivates it they will meet the following requirement:

OR have an active subscription with a Legacy Level 6 account by April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT

So on reading that I would say anyone that resubs will get free 30 days, it does not say MUST have an active account at the moment.

But if someone who has a level 50 and had cancelled their account, then reactivates it they will meet the following requirement:

OR have an active subscription with a Legacy Level 6 account by April 22, 2012, 12:00PM CDT, 5:00PM GMT

So on reading that I would say anyone that resubs will get free 30 days, it does not say MUST have an active account at the moment.

I agree thats how i read it too.

• gervaise1gervaise1 .Posts: 2,065Member Uncommon

I wouldn't be surprised if people who re-subbed were charged $15 - to become an active subscriber once more. So 60 days for the price of 30. They would however pay.

I could be wrong but I suspect not.