Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth VS The Secret World.

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

With the amount of hacks that are rumored to be coming out for this game, the Trolling/Griefing clans in this game, and the lack of G1's poor customer service with dealing with in game abuse when another player is reported for in game harassment, Trolling, or Griefing.. * There was a post about the hacks on G1 forums, however G1 removed it.*

And because of the way this game needs to be fixed in so many ways to prevent griefing/trolling, as well as game fixes like BloodSports, Lag issues, and better game crafting system when it comes to crafting PVP armors more simple to understand etc.

Do you think that The Secret World will actually beat this game in so many ways because I am looking foward to a game I can enjoy similar to Fallen Earth, but to get away from G1 because their company lacks customer support in so many ways it just isn't funny. Although they do help people they often leave me as a bunny with a pancake on its head because some of the tickets I don't know what is going on they don't respond to although sometimes I get helpful GM's in other games G1 owns that help but even that can take quite awhile.

Let me know ( Debate It)

Comments

• dakotaaoc08dakotaaoc08 Member UncommonPosts: 77

After dealing with funcom multiple times in AOC I can not imagine them being any better than G1, the folks at funcom are just one step ahead of a con artist's and have bold faced lied to much of the player community on multiple occasions.

• DoobinskyDoobinsky Member Posts: 1

Unlike Funcom games, there is actual support that will help you with any issue you have in little old Fallen Earth.  I've had my share of bugs and character issues and they've handled them all quick and professionally. 

After playing AoC for a year at release I would put FE ahead of any Funcom game by a mile.