Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Aion: Developer Live Chat TODAY!

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,659MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

MMORPG.com will be hosting a live developer chat today, Wednesday, April 11th. We'll be talking with Adam Christensen, Aion Producer, NCsoft West, will be joined by Felicia Johnson, lead community coordinator, and Sean Orlikowski, Daeva of all Trades. The chat will be hosted on the MMORPG.com Live Stream page and will begin at 6:00 p.m. EDT (5 CDT, 4 MDT, 3 PDT). Be sure to join us to find out what devs have to say about Aion and to ask your questions!

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAPosts: 2,365Member Uncommon
    Any idea of how long the game will be down?
  • drbaltazardrbaltazar drummondville, QCPosts: 7,987Member

should be up about 3 pm central time(america)

• dancingstardancingstar LeedsPosts: 346Member Uncommon
    Nyx's twitter feed gave planned uptime as 2pm Pacific so 4pm Central, 5pm Eastern, 10pm UK (summer time in all cases). I only came back to Aion recently after a break of nearly 2 years so don't know how reliable NC's estimates of downtime are at the moment.

I doubt my install will have finished patching by then, tho' -- with everyone hitting on the servers am getting miserable d/l rate most of the time.
  • wooslewoosle Farmingdale, NYPosts: 1Member

yeah all times they say are estimates though, just like in any game :)

• GrinnzGrinnz Utica, NYPosts: 310Member Uncommon
    They rarely go over time at least that has been my experience with NCSoft, so I figure it'll be on time...the servers are to be up by 3pm CST, and the website comes online at 4pm CST.