Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starting Fresh in Anarchy Online... Anyone down to join?!

Comments

• XychedXyched Member Posts: 24

This is an amazing game- tell your friends!

In game, /tell Roydelme if you need a high level player to run you through Steppes of Madness or other non-level locked zones. Good luck!

• potacopotaco Member Posts: 82

I've been super busy and haven't gotten a chance to play this week... Hopefully I'll be on tomorrow or Monday to be able to join the org.

• AzureblazeAzureblaze Member UncommonPosts: 130

Hey Arch,

Should also update the first post with the server and clan right before the member list maybe? Just make it more clear.

:)

• archangelptxarchangelptx Member Posts: 91

Good idea, will do as soon as I get home. I'll give you invite rights too since we keep missing each other. Right now Rin and I are the only ones with invite but that'll change soon.

• SykozenSykozen Member UncommonPosts: 12

Is anyone online? I can't find any members.

I don't think anyone's on at the moment. I'm at work for most of today but will be on around 5:30pm PST all evening. No plans tonight except to game it up.

I'm logged in for awhile (just now), I may be a little afkish;  if anyone needs an invite that watches this post, feel free to come online for one. Just contact me, Dalmar.

I'll be on again around 3.30am GMT (that should be around 10.30pm PST)

I'm online for the night if anyone's coming on! Updating the list tonight and moving more to inactive, so at least give me a holler if you still plan to play!

Spent a great night playing with you guys. You're all very helpful and nice, thumbs up for all of you xD

I'll be back playing around 11.00pm GMT (6.00pm PST)

Hey all,

I don't think I will be on much tonight, going over to a friends place in a little bit.

Have fun!

I'm logging on right now, should be on for most of the night. Hope to see some new faces on!

Updated list.

----ACTIVE MEMBERS OF QUANTUM RESOLUTIONS----

1. Arch (Omegabladex) {Fixer}

2. Miguelzxz (Rinoic) {Engineer}

3. Spurlock9999 (Spurlock) {Soldier}

4. Potaco (Uribin) {Martial Artist}

6. Muckland (Muckland) {Trader}

7. Lazarus71 (Lazarin) {Martial Artist}

8. Allizar (Drexen) {Doctor}

9. Parahmansa (Parahmansa) {Adventurer}

11. Norman728 (Crimsa) {Adventurer}

12. Myrdynn (Skiian) {Meta-Physicist}

13. Azureblaze (Dalmar) {Bureaucrat}

14. kelfer (Letrocknroll) {Fixer}

15. Deathzor1337 (dealthzor1337) {Soldier}

16. Sykozen (Sykozen)

17. (Phunfun) {Doctor}

• SlaynnSlaynn Member UncommonPosts: 109

Count me in.

What classes are needed?  I haven't played in a while so I am unfamiliar with what classes do what.

I'm downloading it now.

It's gotten to the point where some MMOs have been reduced to little more than success dispensers. Don't think. Don't challenge yourself. Do as little as possible... but still be rewarded for it. Yeah.. *that's* fun.

-- WSIMike

• spurlock999spurlock999 Member Posts: 19

I'm going to be totally honest and say that of the people listed as "active" i've only actually seen 3 or 4 people online even on semi-regular basis.   Could just be my play times but i've even tried logging on at wildly varied times and i'm still lucky to see 1 or 2 people on.  In any case, since the whole point of this (at least for me) was to play with a bunch of people i've decided to actually join an established org called "Events by Jill".  Some of the members have already posted in this thread and the GL told me anyone starting up again is welcome to apply on their website:

http://forums.eventsbyjill.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2

They are very helpful and know about this thread.  AO is extremely difficult at the start so having an established guild with an org bot, website, vent, etc.  really makes things less overwhelming for new people.  If you want to contact me with questions you can msg me on either Spurlock/Verce/Dulan.  Most likely will be on Dulan.

Yeah, I've been popping on also to see absolutely nobody on. It's pretty discouraging, but I've kept playing when I've had time. I don't know what everyone else has been up to, but I've just been busy writing papers and at work all week.

Here's the newest updated list, sadly. I may move myself and anyone truly active to the other org also. Sad to see it flop so quickly, but it happens. I'll keep trying over the weekend if anyone's trying to join up, but the point of this was to have a large group of members playing together like Spurlock said, which never really got to more than 3-4 at a time.

----ACTIVE MEMBERS OF QUANTUM RESOLUTIONS----

1. Arch (Omegabladex) {Fixer}

2. Spurlock9999 (Spurlock) {Soldier}

3. Azureblaze (Dalmar) {Bureaucrat}

4. kelfer (Letrocknroll) {Fixer}

5. Sykozen (Sykozen)

6. (Phunfun) {Doctor}

Hey guys,
    It's a challenge setting up this kind of thing on the fly, you never know what will happen. I will continue to play for sure, so whatever happens happens I guess. I haven't been as much as I would usually be because my father is in town visiting. I'll likely only be playing late nights for a few weeks (like last night and at some point tonight)

Have fun!!

• norman728norman728 Member UncommonPosts: 146

Sorry I had work and family crop up this week. I too see very little people on. when I last logged on two days ago I could not even find the Clans name(guess I was booted then)

the time differences are my main thing as I can only stay on for short bursts and if no one is there I LOg off after a short run.

I haven't been on because of internet issues. I hope it gets solved in a few days.

• pSickpSick Member Posts: 19

Hey guys, I came across you guys trying to Google any active guilds.  Your the only ones I could seem to find in a hurry that seems to still be posting!  I'm only a lowbie right now as a meta-phys and am just looking for a group to run with b/c I suck at this game.

Hope you can add one more, my name is pSick in game.  I'm Clan oriented and am currently in west athen trying to mess with individual mish's and the subway.

/send a /tell pSick

imageimage
    -=The Abyss Of Humanity Is The Abyss Of Our Own Soul=-
    Sick Ning - Mahirim Skirmisher
    Why serve when you could rule in Imperium

• potacopotaco Member Posts: 82
    Ugh, sorry. My hard drive crashed earlier this week and I lost everything. I haven't gotten around to reinstalling AO yet... not sure when I will. What I did play was fun, but it feels dated and kinda grindy. It's nice to see that some people are sticking with it, though! image
  • Lazarus71Lazarus71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,081
    Been really busy lately so I have not been on at all. Unfortunately I don't see myself playing at all anymore as I will be putting my MMO time into Tera. I wish you guys the best of luck with you AO adventure!

No signature, I don't have a pen

• AgentAnarkiiAgentAnarkii Member UncommonPosts: 173
    was wondering if you guys were successful with the gaming group? 

Not remotely.  80% of the people that said they would play, didn't and there were never more than 2-4 people online at a time.  Then again, that's usually what happens with these kinds of things if you look at previous threads of this nature.  Never lasts more than a week or two. 

I did find a good active guild though and if you are still interested in playing, see my post on the previous page.

• TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,754
          Sorry to hear that it didnt do better....AO can be a pretty fun game, but it has a learning curve and most of todays MMO players just dont have the patience for this type of game......Also I believe the other server has alot more population than Rimor...... They also need to finish the graphic upgrade they have been promising for years, though that wont happen now with TSW getting set to release in a couple months.

Originally posted by Theocritus

Sorry to hear that it didnt do better....AO can be a pretty fun game, but it has a learning curve and most of todays MMO players just dont have the patience for this type of game......Also I believe the other server has alot more population than Rimor...... They also need to finish the graphic upgrade they have been promising for years, though that wont happen now with TSW getting set to release in a couple months.

I definitely agree that the learning curve is huge and most people give up within the first few hours, but many didn't even login at all.  As for server, that isn't completely true actually.  While RK1 does have a bigger population, RK2 has MORE than enough people to group at virtually all levels.  Especially 1-60 because of all the Subway and TotTW twinks.