Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Crafting Guide Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

En Masse Entertainment has announced that it has released a crafting guide for TERA fans to get their tools sharpened and set for the arrival of the game on May 1st.

Sometimes, waiting for that perfect drop just isn't as satisfying as it could be. That cool quest reward isn't enough to get you to the next fight, and you really don't feel like battling through a zone of skeletons without better protection.

What's an adventurer to do? In TERA, there are four ways to get better gear: find it, earn it, make it, or buy it. In the example above, the first two options clearly aren't cutting it, so let's examine what exactly is involved in making gear.

Check out the entire guide on the TERA site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ekrxjvkqvjekrxjvkqvj Member Posts: 7

looks helpful.

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680

On all item description I see: Cannot trade or Cannot trade or store in bank.

Most people wont bother. They play for the adventure, quests drops, boss drops etc.

People that play just for crafting and reputation in that area wont bother playing at all cause you cant trade what you craft ?

And the rest why would they spend hours and hours with crafting. They will stick to consumables for most I think and get their weapons and armors from quests and drops and pvp/pve rewards.

If I got it wrong someone enlighten me please.