Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Luvinia Online: The Official Luvinia Online Review

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 17,122MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

In our latest review, we take a look at Outspark's Luvinia Online. Read on to find out if we "luv" it after we put it through its paces. Played LO? Let us know what you thought in the comments.

Since being released in late 2011, the one thing no one can accuse Luvinia Online of is having a dearth of content.  Outspark have provided regular updates for the game from the get go, but has this translated into an enjoyable play experience?  In an increasingly cluttered F2P marketplace, does Luvinia Online offer enough of a unique spin on the traditional Asian top-down MMO to merit your attention, or is its niche appeal simply not enough to encourage most people to get involved?

Read more of Luke Karmali's The Official Luvinia Online Review.

Associate Editor:
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

• JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu BilbaoPosts: 250Member

interesting review :P Imo, its just about what SWTOR review should look like with 2 major differences, cash shop and story/cutscenes so thats another 0,9 pts for tor :) 

• avaliceheartavaliceheart Los Angeles, CAPosts: 24Member

The font they are using looks horrid!  The graphics seem very similar to other games from Aeria games or gpotato..the same cutesy, bright graphics.  Good review!

• SleepyfishSleepyfish Ashville, NCPosts: 363Member
    I have to point out that this game gets higher reviews than GW2 and TOR, and is two stars higher than AION. Since this site gave TOR nearly and ten, I think Ill reserve judgement.
  • Lollipop2Lollipop2 las vegas, NVPosts: 2Member

As an MMORPG veteran, and having played most of the well known MMORPG games out there.. I would have to say.. this game is different, and  Swords are swords...guns are guns... and what RPG does not have either aliens, dragons or an world of warcraft like characters? I longed for non-HD, non-harccore battle scenes and this seems to be it. There's no blood, very minimal violence (unless wacking slipper bunnies with a lollipop or slapping away at a fish is violent). This game is brightly colored, with an awesome community. The community is so heart warming.. I had these strangers walk me through ever so kindly and even offered some of their items. Compared to the game management done by Outspark back in the days, the new guy in Soa Games is doing such a great job. What struck me most was when these guys were donating their proceeds to the phillipine charity groups. When a gaming community is a true community willing to help out others.. it's definitely a community I want to be a part of.

• Lollipop2Lollipop2 las vegas, NVPosts: 2Member
    The game community seems to be growing... with rumours of expansion packs coming out. This is the first time I saw a dead game (outspark did go broke..) come back to live by the community it once held. Imagine what the world would be like if the billions of people playing MMO RPG games all started to contribute to society like what SOA Games is doing. These guys deserves to grow...