Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

City of Heroes: Magisterium Incarnate Trial Playthrough

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,588MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

We had the opportunity to sit down with City of Heroes' Matt Miller, Melissa Bianco, and Jeff "Arbiter Hawk" Hamilton of Paragon Studios. Jeff was responsible for the work on the Magisterium Incarnate Trial.  During this sit down we conducted a play through of the pinnacle raid experience in the Going Rogue expansion. We've got a write up and the video experience in case you missed yesterday's live stream event. Check out City of Heroes: Magisterium Incarnate Trial Playthrough.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• trancejeremytrancejeremy St. Louis, MOPosts: 1,222Member

It really seems like they are using a scorched Earth policy on the game, destroying things rather than making new content.

I dunno if they are trying to force people to the inevitable City of Heroes 2 by reducing the first game to rubble, but it sure seems like it.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• mmachine88mmachine88 springfield, MAPosts: 7Member

It does seem that way, but really there isn't many people who play through levels 1-20 in the area. So they probably thought ok so we'll add a incarnate trial, knowing that theres always people out there doing trials. I think it was a great idea. They got a few more people to get into the area. 

Long live COX!