Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Beta Keys & Offers in Here

AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912

Please post requests and offers for Path of Exile keys in this thread only from now on. Let's keep them organized.

NO trading of keys is allowed.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

Comments

• Superman0XSuperman0X Member RarePosts: 2,292

First!!!

Oh yea, and can I get a key?

• madroxymadroxy Member Posts: 53

I would love to get a beta key if anyone would be so kind. I played the game over the weekend for the stress test and loved it. Pleasseeeee :P

• ironhydraironhydra Member Posts: 31

Hello,

I would love to be able to participate in the Path of Exile beta if anyone has an extra key =).  I really enjoyed the game this weekend when I got to try it.  I really like this genre of game and played Diablo 2 for over 4-5 years.  Please help me out and I will be grateful.

Key Not Received Yet

Thank you in advance!!! ,

-Ironhydra

• MirathelMirathel Member UncommonPosts: 137

i would love to test PoE out had a small window in the free weekend but i was working or taking care of my 1 1/2 year old :P

• colweistercolweister Member Posts: 3

Hey, I have a few Tera beta accounts (last closed beta phase next weekend and they have a few leveled characters so you can be in the endgame action straight away) and a few Firefall keys that I am willing to trade for POE.

• sanshi44sanshi44 Member UncommonPosts: 1,187

I would love to get my hands on a beta key aswell : ) had great fun over the stress test weekend.

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

I'd like a key too!

Hopefully they will introduce there 'pre purchase' scheme soon.

• JesterMesterJesterMester Member UncommonPosts: 22

Hook me up with a key if you don't mind. Would be appreciated .

• littlextigerlittlextiger Member Posts: 6

<Enter Lurker.   I've been watching this game for ~2 years now, even before the account signups. Part of too many communities and never managed to get a key for beta. I've played a lot of Titan's Quest and D2, and I loved getting in game last weekend. Its what I've been looking for in a spiritual sequel to the genre. 

• xshorongrxshorongr Member UncommonPosts: 8

Gosh , i would die to try play this again , one my top 5 games ever :)

wdadaw

• IcepicIcepic Member UncommonPosts: 3

I wouldn't mind a key also, thanks in advance.

Great game, the weekened just wasn't enough.

• tomichiXtomichiX Member Posts: 1

For sure if you have extra keys I'll grab one! THANKS!

• racrisracris Member UncommonPosts: 2

i need a key please

• Mentos0Mentos0 Member Posts: 7

the company just added a feature to buy closed beta access for as little as 10$ which gives you currency for the cash shop sounds like a good deal to me

• cypriscypris Member UncommonPosts: 8

I'll take a key please if there is one to spare.

• RighteousRighteous Member UncommonPosts: 99

Been waiting for a beta key since last August. Would be happy to accompany anyone who is generous enough to pm me a key. If I receive one I will edit my post as having received one. If I get more than one, I will not use it and pm you back. Missed the weekend beta due to work. Thanks in advance, hope to see whoever gives the key ingame!

Key Received

• DariusRivenDariusRiven Member UncommonPosts: 17

Waiting for a key since august 2011... Hate the random giveaway thing.

Would really appreciate if someone could sent me one.

No paypal or CC here, lets see if they put up more payment options...

• SanelessSaneless Member UncommonPosts: 43

Would also like a key if possible :) would appreciate it!

• SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

I've been mmo hunting for moooonths now.. It's really starting to stress me out

This seems like the mmo to end the hunt.. Everything about it seems perfect ^-^ I just need a chance to help imrprove it and report any bugs etc to make sure it's a good launch :3

YOu'd be the most awshum person ever and would recieve loooooads of virtual huggles :3 <3

[email protected]

• funksfunks Member UncommonPosts: 14

i wish to try it out... everybody saying is better them diablo and i want to help dev

• Gabriel-KnightGabriel-Knight Member UncommonPosts: 89

I'm looking for a beta key too, thanks in advance if someone sends me one! ^^

• jaramigojaramigo Member UncommonPosts: 6

I wanto to play it!! T.T

• DarkagesDarkages Member UncommonPosts: 96

If you realy want to play the beta you can make a donation. https://www.pathofexile.com/purchase/

but other then that i dont think they have anyother beta offers, other then being randomly selected for it.

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

I know they now offer some packages from which you can receive a beta key. However, I would really like to try it before spending money! If anyone has a spare key, PM me please :)

• gregmolyneuxgregmolyneux Member Posts: 4