Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can we rename MMORPG.com to Guildwars2fansite.com?

13»

Comments

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

GW2 fans aren't all bad, but like any extremely hyped game coming out there is a group of them with their blinders on.

In their minds GW2 can do no wrong, but that happens with every game that comes out.

This isn't anything new.

And yes, I intend to buy GW2, yet I don't think its the great hope of our generation.

• BoatsmateBoatsmate Member Posts: 208

When I was at sea (Yes, I am a real Sailor) some local bars in little foreign ports that made their money from the Navy ships that frequented their port would constanly change the name of their bar to match whatever ship was in. They hoped to encourage  beer -swilling sailors in from those ships. One week a bar might be ,"The USS Enterprise Bar", a week later the sign over the door would read,"The USS Eisenhower Bar". You can see where I am going with this as it relates to the thread topic.

Ballerinas are always on their toes. Why don't they just get taller ballerinas?

• LarsaLarsa Member Posts: 990

Originally posted by MMOarQQ

Originally posted by RefMinor

OP is misinforminated, stop hating on GW2

lol its misinformed please learn too spell.

And you completely missed the point. :)

I maintain this List of Sandbox MMORPGs. Please post or send PM for corrections and suggestions.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

Originally posted by Boatsmate

When I was at sea (Yes, I am a real Sailor) some local bars in little foreign ports that made their money from the Navy ships that frequented their port would constanly change the name of their bar to match whatever ship was in. They hoped to encourage  beer -swilling sailors in from those ships. One week a bar might be ,"The USS Enterprise Bar", a week later the sign over the door would read,"The USS Eisenhower Bar". You can see where I am going with this as it relates to the thread topic.

They are clever, and I do see how it relates, thanks for the story :-)

This discussion has been closed.