Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends: Having a Blast with Ziggs

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

This week Pokket tries something new and a bit different. Instead of having a guide or review, she's showing gameplay of one of her (currently) favorite champs in League of Legends. Check out Game Face: Having a Blast with Ziggs and then leave us your thoughts in the comments.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• geekcatgeekcat Member Posts: 1

Ziggs is so cute and fun!

• AdesterAdester Member Posts: 1

Nice. lol.

The random ulti to the creeps at the end was pretty funny. 

• hokuto78hokuto78 Member UncommonPosts: 9

I hate when people Voice over pre recorded crap and don't know how to edit.

• BetaguyBetaguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,629

Originally posted by hokuto78

^^This

"The King and the Pawn return to the same box at the end of the game"

• LuxatriaLuxatria Member Posts: 25

I really don't understand all the hate.

Nice video, Pokket. =]

• HatewallHatewall Member Posts: 120

I'm going to be starting my new gameplay feature soon. I hope yall tune in.

• Atlan99Atlan99 Member UncommonPosts: 1,332

Originally posted by Iaughter

Nice video, Pokket. =]

Well the obvious reason is jealousy.

Most people think they can do it a better job than Pokket. However you have to give her props for actually doing it instead of just talking on the forums.

• LeFantomeLeFantome Member RarePosts: 692

Originally posted by hokuto78

Yeah we know.. she is really bad.

• NobadeeftwNobadeeftw Member UncommonPosts: 129

Originally posted by Atlan99

Nice video, Pokket. =]

Most people think they can do it a better job than Pokket. However you have to give her props for actually doing it instead of just talking on the forums.

Wait, if someone thinks they can do something better than someone else, wouldn't they be egotistical?  If they were jealous, that would mean that she has something they want. There are not too many guys out there, that I know of, that want to dye their hair blue; then have a sex change in order to conspicuously draw attention to a crappy game.

js  =P

• LuxatriaLuxatria Member Posts: 25

Nice video, Pokket. =]

I honestly think it's because some people have nothing better to do then talk crap about others. Not just Pokket. 

Maybe it's just dudes that are pissed female players are gaming and they think it's a man world.

• Marchosias31Marchosias31 Member Posts: 83

Nice video, Pokket. =]

Give her 'props' for actually 'doing it'? Huh? Doing what? What millions of people do on YOUTUBE every day?????

Props for that?

uh sure pal, whatever............

Whatever happened to the IN BIOWARE WE TRUST signatures?

• Hattie94Hattie94 Member Posts: 6

Nice post, we need to cut this in stone. Or at least print it for our friends. Thanks!

• bala666bala666 Member Posts: 7

you stopped doing swtor videos maybe cuz u don't have much to do already?

btw stick to games you're good at, that was painful to watch.

• june32ndjune32nd Member Posts: 122

that was terrible. not because who was playing but how they are playing. Just cause you know the games lingo doesn't mean your a respectfull player.

first thing who the fuck just runs towards the tower passed all the mobs that you would need to farm. scrubs just run in.

and for someone who doesn't have quick enough reflexes to play aggressively and turns and runs from most fights doesn't have the right to shit talk the other players.

Id like to see the end game score because half of the league players played with her, regardless of knowing who was playing ziggs theyd be shit talking ziggs for being trash

• AtmaDarkwolfAtmaDarkwolf Member UncommonPosts: 353

I wonder how much Pokket gets paid to make these every week :P

• ThemePorkThemePork Member Posts: 312

Gotta love the LoL community: kids thinking they're hot shit cause they're semi good at a video game, misogynous basement dwellers who've never seen a woman irl besides their mother, elitist goons name calling their own teammates during champ selection for not playing the game like everyone else (in unranked games mind you).

Thank god for the mute function...

• RavingRabbidRavingRabbid Member UncommonPosts: 1,168
    Thought about trying LOL, but hesitant about its community.

Pokkett are you ok, ok pokkett youve ganked or pawned by a smooth criminal....

**** Raving Rabbid raises plunger in salute to Alien Ant farm reference!!!!! ****

All my opinions are just that..opinions. If you like my opinions..coolness.If you dont like my opinion....I really dont care.
    Playing: ESO, WOT, Smite, and Marvel Heroes

• HamboneqtHamboneqt Member Posts: 3

If you guys did any research at all you wouldn't be talking trash about her, she works her butt off streaming 5 days a week . If you guys think it's so easy why don't you give a try like I have and it's not as easy as it looks. She also is a very good guild master and Leads very successful PVE and PVP groups.... theres so much you don't know about her so just give it a rest

• PokketPokket Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by june32nd

first thing who the f-ck just runs towards the tower passed all the mobs that you would need to farm. scrubs just run in.

For a second there I thought you said I needed more farm: http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i341/pokketpro/21.png

That is all.

Youtube: PokketProductions | Twitter: @Pokketsays | Facebook: Pokketsays

Originally posted by Marchosias31

Give her 'props' for actually 'doing it'? Huh? Doing what? What millions of people do on YOUTUBE every day?????

Props for that?

uh sure pal, whatever............

Props for getting paid to play video games. You know u jelly.

Originally posted by Nobadeeftw

Wait, if someone thinks they can do something better than someone else, wouldn't they be egotistical?  If they were jealous, that would mean that she has something they want. There are not too many guys out there, that I know of, that want to dye their hair blue; then have a sex change in order to conspicuously draw attention to a crappy game.

js  =P

I was thinking jealous because they wish they were the one with their own column getting all the attention and getting paid to play video games.

• Marchosias31Marchosias31 Member Posts: 83

Originally posted by Pokket

first thing who the f-ck just runs towards the tower passed all the mobs that you would need to farm. scrubs just run in.

For a second there I thought you said I needed more farm: http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i341/pokketpro/21.png

That is all.

LMAO   

Get back to us when you stream real pvp videos kiddo.......My 14 year old nephew continually tops the charts in LoL....

Whatever happened to the IN BIOWARE WE TRUST signatures?

• J2KhouriJ2Khouri Member UncommonPosts: 31

My question stands. WTF is a pokket.

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Originally posted by Pokket

That is all.

I wish I could /thumbsup this post.

And is Iaughter, @Laughter?! Welcome Tweeter!

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• 43%burnt43%burnt Member UncommonPosts: 162

Bad idea to post that screen, for a lot of reasons. Just let it go.