Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RedGuard Recruiting (Core - EU)

sh1nysh1ny Member UncommonPosts: 23

RedGuard ( Clan level 8/Clan Skills lvl 2/Goddard Castle/Devastated Castle ) is recruiting !

RedGuard is a multi gaming online community, currently focused on Lineage 2, but expanding soon into other games, specifically (but not limited to) TERA.
We are always looking for new recruits to fill in our ranks, so if you would like to join us APPLY HERE .
We're looking for friendly, english speaking players ( level 87+ ) to join us in our effort to have fun with the game once again.

What we're looking for mostly ? (in order of importance ) :

1. Aeore Healers, ISS
2. Sigel
3. Tyrr, Yul, Feoh, Wynn

Level requirement : 87+.

Academy Recruits :

Under Level 70. Able to graduate within 2 weeks. Not guaranteed spot in clan, unless it's a class we need.

Acting like a grown up is required, but that does not mean you have to be 18+ :P

We have a dedicated website ( brand new for the launch of L2.eu ) at : http://www.redguard.eu/ .
We also have a running Mumble voice server for communication while we play.

[b]EDIT : We are also accepting whole CP's Lv85+.

For more information you can find me at the above mentioned site or contact me here via PM, where i can give you my msn, gtalk or icq so we can talk .

EDIT 1 February 2012

RedGuard[/color] has grown immensely over the past month in both numbers, strength, clan levels/skills and unity. We are a home of many different people from different countries and cultures, all tied up in one big family. We are also maybe one of the few clans in Lineage 2 that are using a point system ( DKP ) to fairly distribute the raid drops to people that participate. We are very organized, daily raids to all that wish to participate and your participation will not go unrewarded. You can check our activities over the past few weeks on our site ( click on the DKP link then on Raids ).

We also happen to believe we do quite well on sieges/pvp, despite the clan is not full with awakened characters only.

So if we look like the thing you want, we probably are. Don't be afraid and apply to try us out.

NightShade has won the Siege Video competiton!

See ya soon in game !