Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

update 6, wardens, and things to do.

itgrowlsitgrowls newport news, VAPosts: 2,951Member

hi, returning player was wondering what major points did they change in this game?

What is a typical warden rotation now with all the changes? Are some of the warden abilities actually single casts now (without the requirement of building a combo?) and How fairs this class now end game?

What exactly is there to do end game in this game now? Are there more early Skirms that one can solo? What interesting things did they add outside to realm of questing to the game in Update 6?

thanks in advance

Comments

• itgrowlsitgrowls newport news, VAPosts: 2,951Member

anyone? anyone? Beuller? Beuller? image

• kevjardskevjards carlislePosts: 1,463Member

all warde abilities can be toggled for ranged..by that i mean the gambits..i think its called assailant stance or somerthing,its awsome..i,m  liking the changes anyways,new update is great btw,looks like a cross between loth,evendim,angmar..well to me anyways,new bk has 12 ch's,final ch is 5 part as well.

• itgrowlsitgrowls newport news, VAPosts: 2,951Member

Originally posted by kevjards

all warde abilities can be toggled for ranged..by that i mean the gambits..i think its called assailant stance or somerthing,its awsome..i,m  liking the changes anyways,new update is great btw,looks like a cross between loth,evendim,angmar..well to me anyways,new bk has 12 ch's,final ch is 5 part as well.

Well now that is fascinating stuff, that's a major improvement! Someone told me you can also do a gambit memorization? What else?

• kevjardskevjards carlislePosts: 1,463Member

Originally posted by itgrowls

Originally posted by kevjards

Well now that is fascinating stuff, that's a major improvement! Someone told me you can also do a gambit memorization? What else?

yes you can do a one gambit memorization..and use it while the mob is alive,say for instance one of the heals,then you can leave it sitting til u need it again and use it instantly.there is also a one off payment if you sub of TP for all medalions etc to go into wallet..all-in-all good update,reminds me off what i liked about lotro in the first place..just my opinion though..your might differ.