Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gods and Heroes is OVER-

Well, it official. This post has remained unanswered for 20 days (and Devs have been to the Forum to Post in anther thread)- They just will not officially admit it.

Read this thread and decide if Gods and Heroes is officially over (even though the officials havnt announced it)- Is this because they are still happily taking $$$ from the few who are still buying this game? They are still selling lifetime subs for $200.

http://forums.godsandheroes.com/showthread.php?2450-So...Its-over-then

Comments

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Seriously, it's not official until HI issues a statement announcing that the game is done.

Still, it appears that Steam has eliminated the game from its inventory for the time being, which I wouldn't guess is a positive thing.  Perhaps HI asked them to take it down, or they've unlisted it temporarily to adjust the price.

Going as long as they did with no information isn't a good sign either.  It appears that they were forced to finally say something on their own forum by the cat being let out of the bag on third party sites, which just makes it worse.  That's a pretty disrespectful way to treat their playerbase, especially those lifetimers.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• BeachcomberBeachcomber Member Posts: 535

Originally posted by Rohn

Seriously, it's not official until HI issues a statement announcing that the game is done.

Still, it appears that Steam has eliminated the game from its inventory for the time being, which I wouldn't guess is a positive thing.  Perhaps HI asked them to take it down, or they've unlisted it temporarily to adjust the price.

Going as long as they did with no information isn't a good sign either.  It appears that they were forced to finally say something on their own forum by the cat being let out of the bag on third party sites, which just makes it worse.  That's a pretty disrespectful way to treat their playerbase, especially those lifetimers.

I think that Steam pulled it due to complaints about the pricing by gamers.

The game was being sold for £20 odd quid last ime i checked after the Free to play announcement.

• RohnRohn Member UncommonPosts: 3,730

Originally posted by Beachcomber

Originally posted by Rohn

I think that Steam pulled it due to complaints about the pricing by gamers.

The game was being sold for £20 odd quid last ime i checked after the Free to play announcement.

True, HI dropped the price of the game on their site to $9.99 a couple of months ago, while Steam was still charging ~$25 up to now.

I think there were also concerns voiced to Steam that G&H did not appear to be progressing anymore, and might no longer be a going concern.  Indeed, very little new content has been added since the game launched, and communication from the company has all but stopped for the last two and a half months, which is obviously going to bring up questions.

HI promised more information this week, but nothing has been announced so far.

Hell hath no fury like an MMORPG player scorned.

• jungleninjajungleninja Member UncommonPosts: 206

Indeed, it all seems a bit weird doesnt it? Well they promised us usefull info this week, so I guess we will be getting it tomorrow. If they dont throw us a bone, they will be in desperate trouble, that noone ever will believe these guys.

Now this dude on their facebook is screaming bloody murder, that he has been asking tons of peeps to return and that the devs are hard at work doing what they should done a million years ago. Well honestly I dont believe that dude, but hey, you never know isnt it?

Well there you have it, we will just sit and wait, like we have done the last whole year!

Still nothing and the day is starting to go on and on and on! Lets just sit and wait and see what will come today. Lets all stay calm and let them explain today to us!

tik tak tik tak goes the clock! We wait and wait and wait and the time goes by!