Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

NZXT Phantom Cases 20% off for 48hrs

KhrymsonKhrymson Eorzea, MOPosts: 3,090Member Uncommon

Just got an email from Newegg this morning and they have an instant 20% off promo for NZXT Cases{48hrs only, ends 3/22}, including the Phantom that many were talking about the other day in this GW2 thread.

The full tower case is going for $129.99 currently and you get $26.00 off with this code: EMCYTZT1336

Hrmm...its very temping.  I have the Antec 1200 currently which is still a great case, but damn this Phantom looks even more sleek, has much better fan placement as well as more room for behind the motherboard cable management.

Edit: Doh, after looking into it more, I see that it has 3x 200mm fans, but the case only comes with 1.  You have buy the other 2, which are $20 each, and they have quite a few nagative reviews for being built poorly and easily break...ah well!

Comments

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Fresno, CAPosts: 2,414Member

I'll stick to my Antec DF-85, thanks.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-