Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Geez times have changed

Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

And yet some of the stuff is the same.

For some reason the game is saying I am entitled to almost 8 yrs of perks, on my oldest account, and yet I only played a little more than 5 yrs(Feb 01 to about mid 06).

It is funny how your memory of things doesnt always match up. I thought my nec was 72, not 70, and I sure didnt remember at the end that I had my chars spread among 3 accounts.

Anyways I am on Bertox/Saryn(which Mith Marr was merged into). If I like ya on brds, I would be willing to maybe help ya PL an alt char(wont do it for first time players). Well that is if I can figure out how to play the game again. Sheesh

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

Comments

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Youll probably spend your first week regearing. Thats what I ended up doing. All those old Epic items dont mean squat anymore..lol

For me it was serious revamping. considering I left right after Ykesha

• HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415

i know i havent played since 2005, but... they f'ing merged mith marr?  That was one of the original servers, you'd think they'd have kept it around.

edit: on a side note, have some of my memories in picture form:

imageimageimage

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Nice Pics