Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Give it a try

AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004

Has a medieval setting, you can buy your own land which you have to part with real money to obtain. Has hack and slash kind of Diablo style. Has PvP. Full loot drop I believe. Lots of crafting to do and skill grinding. Has combat skill cap. Persistant world, server open 24/7. 

Will probly start this up again at around easter break probaly. Come give it a go, if you like it and I like you I might get you a free claim stake so you can have your own realm in the world.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

Comments

• RevofireRevofire Member UncommonPosts: 269

i'm in the beta, want to help me get a sturdy foot in the game? feel free to PM me if so.

Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale

• huntardhuntard Member Posts: 133

Originally posted by emperorwings

Has a medieval setting, you can buy your own land which you have to part with real money to obtain. Has hack and slash kind of Diablo style. Has PvP. Full loot drop I believe. Lots of crafting to do and skill grinding(.....)

I stopped reading there.. nothing worse than grinding :(

• RPGForeverRPGForever Member UncommonPosts: 131

Originally posted by huntard

Has a medieval setting, you can buy your own land which you have to part with real money to obtain. Has hack and slash kind of Diablo style. Has PvP. Full loot drop I believe. Lots of crafting to do and skill grinding(.....)

But nothing is more rewarnding than achieving a level up.

• wrekognizewrekognize Member UncommonPosts: 388

Nothing is worse than questing for me.

• Ramones274Ramones274 Member Posts: 366

I rofl'd at this. The majority of MMO's have some type of grind...

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who pick their nose.. and liars.

• AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,004

I can understand not wanting to sit and watch a number rise but about 90% (excluding the really casual games) are about raising skills. So, grinding is part of almost any game I've seen on this site.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• razor19112krazor19112k Member UncommonPosts: 22

since I see theres 3 ways too get in beta , so which one of you has a spare beta key

• RealedazedRealedazed Member UncommonPosts: 105

I think you can still sign up during the open applications on saturdays from 7pm-10pm EST. I'm not sure though, but that's how I got in with no issue.

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709
    How's LR progressing these days? I played it
  • BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709
    *eternal beta

I hate posting on my phone. : P
  • HappyFunBallHappyFunBall Member UncommonPosts: 221
    Originally posted by Biskop
    How's LR progressing these days? I played it à lot about a year ago but bored by the skill grind and the lack of mid-level content..

Also, the world felt really empty, I would rarely see more than 10 ppl online, most of which were the same vets.

It's a neat little game though, some features are just hilarious, like chicken breeding. Housing is really advanced with a special map editor, etc. Too bad the game seems to be stuck in an eternal

I agree with everything you said.  Check my other post for a current run-down on the game.  From what you're saying, it hasn't changed much in a years time.