Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tera: Does It Stand A Chance?

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Originally posted by Sector13

Originally posted by Mannish

@Sector13

I swear you hang out on TERA forums like you have the game preordered and waiting for release but its clear that you dont want this game to succeed. I understand if the game is not for you but damn you troll these forums like its no tommorrow.

Right there is the statement that proves that you don't understand my view point and most likely never will. I've explained myself many times and yet people tend to ignore those posts, shows how much you really pay attention to what I say. You do nothing but just react to a negative comment without actually taking in why its being said and understanding the complaint. You chalk it up as some pointless troll comment instead of actually seeing that there is an issue and maybe .. just maybe, you know, should be fixed or adjusted. This is why I hate fans.

No comment

• rexzshadowrexzshadow Member Posts: 1,428

@Sector13

I swear you hang out on TERA forums like you have the game preordered and waiting for release but its clear that you dont want this game to succeed. I understand if the game is not for you but damn you troll these forums like its no tommorrow.

Right there is the statement that proves that you don't understand my view point and most likely never will. I've explained myself many times and yet people tend to ignore those posts, shows how much you really pay attention to what I say. You do nothing but just react to a negative comment without actually taking in why its being said and understanding the complaint. You chalk it up as some pointless troll comment instead of actually seeing that there is an issue and maybe .. just maybe, you know, should be fixed or adjusted. This is why I hate fans.

No comment

Isn't technicly no comment a comment stating no comment o.o? Like opposite day, if you say its opposite day than means what you said is opposite so its normal but than if its normal what you said is true and its opposite and......BOOM.... XD

• Sector13Sector13 Member UncommonPosts: 784

Originally posted by Pivotelite

@Sector13

Sector no need to get so upset at Mannish, because honestly you come across as very cynical and the fact you don't dislike TERA is very subtle.

It also is not that hard for someone to have maybe missed those posts of you explaining yourself somewhere in this board, lastly, we don't appreciate all the negativity either you know. 

:)

Since when is explaining things mean getting "upset". Seems like someone needs to go back to English class.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

@Sector13

Sector no need to get so upset at Mannish, because honestly you come across as very cynical and the fact you don't dislike TERA is very subtle.

It also is not that hard for someone to have maybe missed those posts of you explaining yourself somewhere in this board, lastly, we don't appreciate all the negativity either you know. 

Since when is explaining things mean getting "upset". Seems like someone needs to go back to English class.

You made a paragraph long rant and ended it with "This is why I hate fans". Seems like his comment rustled your jimmies young lad.

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

@Sector13

Kinda funny comming from you, I see you on the GW2 forums doing the same thing, a lot.

Originally posted by Adalwulff

@Sector13

Kinda funny comming from you, I see you on the GW2 forums doing the same thing, a lot.

I have stated that even though Guild Wars 2 is not the game I am waiting for I am looking forward to seeing it release to see how it is. I dont say thing like its going to fail or people will leave afther a month. I do have some fun on the forums every now and then but not to the extent of a hater.

@Sector13

You made a paragraph long rant and ended it with "This is why I hate fans". Seems like his comment rustled your jimmies young lad.

Again, I explained myself then said this is why I hate fans telling you I hate them for the reasons stated before. That has nothing to do with being upset or "rustled jimmies". Seems like you don't get much human interaction, old man.

@Sector13

I have stated that even though Guild Wars 2 is not the game I am waiting for I am looking forward to seeing it release to see how it is. I dont say thing like its going to fail or people will leave afther a month. I do have some fun on the forums every now and then but not to the extent of a hater.

So, it's ok for you to troll cause you claim not to say certain things. :3

Trolling is Trolling, sir.

@Sector13

No comment

@Sector13

No comment

I plead the 5th would have been more appropriate.

• GanatharGanathar Member Posts: 143

@Sector13

No comment

I plead the 5th would have been more appropriate.

All right guys stop flaming each other and get back on topic.

@GeekyDave TERA won't start out very big because it's Korean, it's a niche game and many people don't like change even though they claim they do. However if the game turns out to be very good it will start having a steady rise in subs.

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355

Depends on if the game is any good.  There's always room in the market for another great game.  Often there isn't room for another bad one.

Originally posted by Aori

@Sector13

No comment

Finally you have no comment? I tried to get that out of ya for like a month.. instead all i got was silence.

AS for tera suprised its going to make it to release considering it is still stolen..? Or did i miss the case closure?

That's probably the reaction that NCsoft is hoping for people to have and that's why they are suing TERA again...

even though the case was settled in Korea and everything that was stolen was returned.

• RelGnRelGn Member Posts: 494

no

@Aori

Long time no see, do you still play Lineage 2? Goddess Of Destruction killed it for me.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Again, I explained myself then said this is why I hate fans telling you I hate them for the reasons stated before. That has nothing to do with being upset or "rustled jimmies". Seems like you don't get much human interaction, old man.

I get enough, as for yourself, who knows. ;)

• MisalignedMisaligned Member UncommonPosts: 45

It will be a 1 - 2 monther for most people. It will be facing too much competition and doesn't offer enough innovation to stand-out from the crowd. The combat system is interesting but otherwise it's the same model we've been playing since 2004.

D3, GW2, TSW, SWTOR 1.2, possible MoP beta and I daresay even AION 3.0 will be enough to draw most people's attention or prevent them from forking over the box price for this one.

Originally posted by Misaligned

It will be a 1 - 2 monther for most people. It will be facing too much competition and doesn't offer enough innovation to stand-out from the crowd. The combat system is interesting but otherwise it's the same model we've been playing since 2004.

D3, GW2, TSW, SWTOR 1.2, possible MoP beta and I daresay even AION 3.0 will be enough to draw most people's attention or prevent them from forking over the box price for this one.

D3 isn't even an mmo, swtor going to need LOT of revamping to get there, and lol at the Aion comment. TSW and GW2 isn't coming out till later.

I'm curious people keep talking about TSW but whats so speical about it anyways? Never did any reseach on it.

Originally posted by rexzshadow

Originally posted by Misaligned

D3 isn't even an mmo, swtor going to need LOT of revamping to get there, and lol at the Aion comment. TSW and GW2 isn't coming out till later.

I'm curious people keep talking about TSW but whats so speical about it anyways? Never did any reseach on it.

TSW will have a leveless and classless system where you can gain skill points and spend them in the skill trees. It will also have a modern conspiracy theme with modern citys such as London. It is also worthy to note that it will have three factions.

Originally posted by Ganathar

TSW will have a leveless and classless system where you can gain skill points and spend them in the skill trees. It will also have a modern conspiracy theme with modern citys such as London. It is also worthy to note that it will have three factions.

That sounds interesting but really wonder how it would play out. Probably not for me since i like progression but i do see how you can get some really unquie character build out of this system. Do you know if there is like a cap on the skill points you get or you can get infinate thus possible to max everything?

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

Tera will be a raging success just like Aion!!

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

• Nadya3Nadya3 Member Posts: 348

@Sector13

i swear, i hope sector13 don't play tera.   having an individual so arrogant , annoying so needed of attention,  is not a good thing.

he will do us all a favor,  waiting for Gw2 instead.

That sounds interesting but really wonder how it would play out. Probably not for me since i like progression but i do see how you can get some really unquie character build out of this system. Do you know if there is like a cap on the skill points you get or you can get infinate thus possible to max everything?

There should be some kind of cap on the skill points, but i'm not sure how many it is.

There should be some kind of cap on the skill points, but i'm not sure how many it is.

I hope they make all the skill unquie in its own way or everyone just follow cookie cutter builds and the whole system falls apart XD

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

Originally posted by eyeswideopen

Tera will be a raging success just like Aion!!

I know you try to be sarcastic, but I reckon Bluehole would be thrilled to have Aion's success.