Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yogscast doing ArcheAge [Part 7]

1235»

Comments

• kumdankalekumdankale Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by forest-nl

Originally posted by adderVXI

DARKFALL IS %100 GRIND

Housing in Darkfall looks about 10years ahead of archage btw georgious in comparison.

housing in darkfall is the worst housing exists in a mmo. you can't do anything, you just pay taxes lol.

show me a house building video of darkfall i dare you

10 years ahead?? hahaha.. made my day

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300

Originally posted by kumdankale

DARKFALL IS %100 GRIND

Housing in Darkfall looks about 10years ahead of archage btw georgious in comparison.

housing in darkfall is the worst housing exists in a mmo. you can't do anything, you just pay taxes lol.

I'm a huge Darkfall fan, love it...but i'm pretty sure the post about the houses looking nice or even having a use in Darkfall was a joke troll comment.  Thats just stupid...

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• toddzetoddze Member UncommonPosts: 2,150

Originally posted by afhn2110

Originally posted by kumdankale

DARKFALL IS %100 GRIND

I'm a huge Darkfall fan, love it...but i'm pretty sure the post about the houses looking nice or even having a use in Darkfall was a joke troll comment.  Thats just stupid...

I dont think it was a joke post, I think hes just one of those relic cultists that still running around. (I was on the forums for DF pre-launch so I know the cultish following it has or had)

If he likes DF, great but the way it stands DF cateres to the smallest niche group in MMO. Thats fine too everyone needs a game to play, but You cant even compare AA to DF. AA is so far ahead of DF in every category, but then again that should be expected since its 3-4 years old now. That and AA isnt being developed by a little indie company, which is what hurt DF. But they did a GREAT job with what they had. Maybe if they are making a nice profit off of DF maybe they will make a real sequal to it, up to the higher standards of modern MMO's, all the while keeping the feeling of what DF fans liked.

Waiting for:EQ-Next, ArcheAge (not so much anymore)
    Now Playing: N/A
    Worst MMO: FFXIV
    Favorite MMO: FFXI

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Looks like they are back with Part 6.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003

This game is looking amazing.

This could be "the one". Just based upoin the little info we have.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048

Oh wow I haven't seen any of these videos until today. I died laughing when they discovered dance mode. The more I find out about this game the more I can't wait to play it. Yet I know I will have a hard time convincing my friends to join me.