Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Akasha's Hideout Dungeon Profile

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

En Masse Entertainment has published a new trailer and information in its continuing series of dungeon profiles for TERA. This time, Akasha's Hideout is the subject. Akasha is the goddess of pestilence, and she hides in the dungeon with a stolen prize that players are charged with recovering.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

My only problem with TERA are weirdo monster designs.

Its explained in lore , but still :S

• GrakulenGrakulen Staff WriterMMORPG.COM Staff LegendaryPosts: 894

I like the weirdo monster designs.  It is a nice break from your standard MMO mobs.

• sirachsirach Member UncommonPosts: 54

Originally posted by Grakulen

I like the weirdo monster designs.  It is a nice break from your standard MMO mobs.

I agree, I'm always saying to my group how much I love the monster design. Many look so cute, until you say hi.

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712

Yep, I very much like it aswell.

• nepulasnepulas Member UncommonPosts: 218

epic monster desgin srsly ...

Retired : Daoc , Warhammer , WoW , Lotro , Tabula Rasa , Everquest 2 , Aion, Eve , AoC , SW:Tor ( failwars ), Planetside 2
    Waiting : Star Citizen
    Playing : Star Citizen
    FPS : Overwatch

Yt chan : https://www.youtube.com/user/raine187

• KeshanberkKeshanberk Member Posts: 81

I'd like to point out to anyone that hasn't played TERA: What you see in the video is what you get in the actual game. The graphics that are displayed on the preview videos are just as good as ingame. Everything is super fluid and bright and HD; you don't get watered down graphics. 

(For anyone that cares)

• tehehetehehe Member Posts: 1

It's best looking mmo to date. It simply crushes anything in that department and it doesn't have high requirements to boot - it is amazing what these people have done and it makes SWTOR look technically like 10 year old crap made by amateurs (especially considering its budget...). Has standard quest style leveling (IMHO boring as hell) but very cute and/or sexy character models and engaging combat mechanic. Doesn't have addons (arguably are not that needed in this game) or dungeon finder (which should be a standard feature god dammit, not everyone plays with friends or has enough time to play to look for a party) :<.  1v1 PvP seems not balanced at all (slayers are OP at least in beta) but sure as hell is fun. I'm not aware of any system that encourages leveling alts. Overall I'm pretty hyped but I was hyped for SWTOR too and it turned out to be crap. I will try it for the first month and will see if it gets better/more interesting after that and if dungeon finder will get implemented. Nothing after SWTOR will get me subbed in advance.

• kinkyJalepenokinkyJalepeno Member UncommonPosts: 1,044

Man that looked tasty.. !!