Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Prius Online: Notice of Closure Released

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,610MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Prius Online players will want to check out the notice of Prius Compensation notice posted on the official site. According to the post, Prius Online will be shutting down on March 27th. gPotato is offering players who have logged in three times in the past ninety days a compensation package as they move to another gPotato title.

Read the full notice on the Prius Online site.

Thanks to EricDanie for the heads up.

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• punkrockpunkrock va, VAPosts: 1,777Member
    That's crazy! Oh well at least they are giving people somthing. Was a pretty fun game.
  • ReizlaReizla AlkmaarPosts: 3,300Member Uncommon

Not going well at gPotato I think. Prius and Luna closing down. Or are they 'saving up money' for new titles by ditching the lowest populated current titles?

AsRock 990FX Extreme3
    AMD Phenom II 1090T ~3.2Ghz
    GEiL 16Gb DDR3 1600Mhz
    ASUS GTX970 3x HD monitor 1920x1080

• NameWasTakenNameWasTaken Where Osama isPosts: 132Member

Meh... I am sure there are a dozen "Asian grinder" MMO's in the works, to replace this one. The Asian's need to focus less on aesthetics (Boobies), and more on game play (Not Grinding).

• OzmodanOzmodan Hilliard, OHPosts: 7,187Member Uncommon

Originally posted by NameWasTaken

Meh... I am sure there are a dozen "Asian grinder" MMO's in the works, to replace this one. The Asian's need to focus less on aesthetics (Boobies), and more on game play (Not Grinding).

Exactly!

• mnemic666mnemic666 asdf, CAPosts: 157Member Uncommon

BTW, totally called it. Generic low budget MMO's have a pretty high chance to fail, even with the low maintenance/development costs involved...because they aren't good at player retention.

• gaeanprayergaeanprayer Somewhere Out There, PAPosts: 2,320Member Uncommon

Saw that coming. Publishers don't get that we want more than just a pretty game, we want a fun one. I don't care how awesome the textures and character models are, if it's the same grindy BS we've been playing for years, it's not going to hold interest long. 

"Forums aren't for intelligent discussion; they're for blow-hards with unwavering opinions."

• GeezerGaz82GeezerGaz82 EnglandPosts: 51Member Uncommon

I think I only logged on 3 times haha.   oh well, next!!

• OmniproOmnipro Springfield, OHPosts: 21Member

Oh poo! I checked and I didn't qualify. I played for a few weeks straight for thier iPad promotion a while back. I guess it was slightly more than 90 days ago.

Aion
    Final Fantasy XI
    Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine Online

• shadowkrasshadowkras CuiabaPosts: 11Member

Also saw it coming, got a character to lv40 and realized the game balance was completely broken, you didnt need tanks or healers to beat dungeons, was a complete waste of time to level up any of those classes.

Its a shame, it was a pretty game with pretty cool stories. But turned out to be another generic asian mmo.