Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tired of Guild Shopping? Join [Grievance] !

Comments

• NightAngel07NightAngel07 Member Posts: 26

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. We are a PvX guild, and we have 70 people signed up to play so far.

Grievance GW2 Guild Leader
    www.grievanceguild.com

• xXCrawlXxxXCrawlXx Member Posts: 28

We also have a few of our members interested in Diablo. Come check out our website.

www.grievanceguild.com

• steelheartxsteelheartx Member UncommonPosts: 434
    Grievance can actually be found on two different servers this weekend: Sorrow's Furnace & Ferguson's Crossing. Come check us out!

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

• bellyphatbellyphat Member Posts: 51
    Wow what a great Beta weekend. So many new members meeting in game for the first time. We still have open recruitment! Hope we get to meet more people that join Grievance. Visit grievanceguild.com and register and post an app in the app/intro forum. CYA there!
  • BoosthungryBoosthungry Member Posts: 137
    I just applied to Grievance on your website.  I'm happy to have found a guild that seems to fit me, I look forward to playing with everyone!

We had such a great time this past weekend. We are really looking forward to the next event. Even though we did get seperated, we all had a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun running in game with so many new members. See you all in the next event.

www.grievanceguild.com

Originally posted by NightAngel07

We had such a great time this past weekend. We are really looking forward to the next event. Even though we did get seperated, we all had a lot of fun. It was a lot of fun running in game with so many new members. See you all in the next event.

It was a blast! Looking forward to the next beta myself. We had a blast in WvWvW! Look for us in game.

Grievance is still rolling strong into GW2! Look us up at www.grievanceguild.com for more information on how you can become a part of our world wide family!

Looking for a family that you can game with for life? Check out Grievance at https://www.grievancegaming.org !

Looking forward to the stress test Monday! I need a little fix :)

Cant wait for the Stress test on Monday. Hope to get a chance to play with our newest recruits. If you are still looking for a guild to play with, please check us out at www.grievanceguild.com. We are a PvX guild and will be on a NA server. Launch server TBD.

www.grievanceguild.com

The Grievance GW2 guild is growing so fast. Cant wait till next beta. Anyone going to be on for the stress test? I don't know much about it. Wonder if everyone can be on for it. Well anyways glad to see so many people join us and cant wait till the next beta so we can play together. Also log into our vent and hop in a GW2 channel and get to meet the other people. Cya there!

Everyone enjoy the stress test? Man they keep teasing us. Wish we all could get into a running closed beta but alas we havent. Hope to see everyone in the next weekend test.

So....who is going through withdrawals? I know we are. Really looking forward to the next BWE. If you are still looking for a guild Grievance is still recruiting. Check us out at www.grievanceguild.com. We are a PvX guild and will be playing on a NA server. Launch server TBD.

www.grievanceguild.com

Really an amazing group of players with an awesome Guild Leader at the helm. You can't go wrong with this guild!

Cant wait for this BWE. Grievance is still recruiting. You can find us on Sorrow's Furnace during the BWEs.

www.grievanceguild.com

Come join an awsome group of players as we carve our name into GW2 history!

Grievance had a great time in the last BWE. Here is to hoping we dont have to wait too long before the next one. We are still recruiting. If you are looking for a great group of people to play with and a great community then look no further than Grievance.  www.grievanceguild.com

www.grievanceguild.com

Grievance is still accepting new recruits! Check us out we are prime and ready for launch! Join us now before we close open recruitment due to Guild limit cap. Please feel free to register on our site and become a site member if you need to check us out before you decide. We can also talk to you on vent if you need more info.

• diamonddust1diamonddust1 Member UncommonPosts: 31

been with grievance for a good while now and probably the only place i have been able to call home besides my own since I began playing mmorpg's.

• KytaraKytara Member Posts: 1

We're really getting ramped up for this game and release CANNOT come fast enough! I encourage you all to come check us out and get to know us. Feel free to drop by www.grievanceguild.com and introduce yourself!

Grievance
    GW2 Recruitment Officer
    www.grievanceguild.com

I guess we are all amped up for release now that we know when it is. We are still looking for more to add to our ranks. 

Wish beta was up for this weekend. Only one more BWE before release.  :(

Grievance has been around for over a decade and we are always on the lookout for good people! If you are looking for a great guild, then goto www.grievanceguild.com and join a community that you can be a part of for the rest of your life!

We have our officer core set! We are less then 2 months from launch. If you are interested in a great guild, please don't hesitate and register over at grievanceguild.com

Come try us out on the last weekend beta. Once you join you'll know you have a gaming home!

Cya all there!