Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF some players to start this game with

Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Columbus, TXPosts: 176Member

Hey, just now got into this game and  it looks like all the fun is in playing co-op, anyone interested in starting up with me?

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

Tagged:

Comments

• ramvoramvo Jacksonville, FLPosts: 29Member Uncommon

Been playing since release lvl 33. But ya a friend and i play. You can join us anytime. We pick Sufokia nation and my names Redleader wisper me anytime.   Also we have ventrilo  come in anytime   barium.typefrag.com  19900  no pass

Always looking to make more friends http://opdisasters.proboards.com/index.cgi

• Panther2103Panther2103 Edmonds, WAPosts: 2,841Member Uncommon

Yeah I've been playing since beta too, level 28 here, but in Brakmar. If you feel like this is the nation you want to join, my in game name is Kinobael and am more than willing to party.

• RecoreRecore Posts: 6,311Member Rare

Just started playing about an hour ago. I have not joined a nation yet so let me know whats up.

Playing on Nox Server ign Vasto

Raptr Gamercard