Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post SWTOR Invites & Requests Here

Comments

• jester776jester776 Member Posts: 2

Long time Star Wars and RPG fan.  I would love a NA trial invite.  

email is   [email protected]   

Thanks in advance :)  btw if you get some kind of reward for me buying game time i can tell you the chance i wont sub is next to none but its a big risk to jump in cold. 

• style360style360 Member Posts: 70

If anybody has any EU trial invites, I'd like to to take a look at the game as well :)

• kallemedkkallemedk Member Posts: 1

Hi, I'm also looking for an free EU trial invite, would be greatly appreciated!

[email protected], Many thanks!

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

trial key for me please..ty in advance EU

• AczeroAczero Member Posts: 248

If anyone can provide me an EU trial key I would be very happy :)

• boogiebboogieb Member Posts: 1

I'm also looking for a trial code US server just let me know if someone still have one available!

• enoliceenolice Member UncommonPosts: 71

i have 3 EU trials keys , send pm if u wanna test it with your name and e-mail

• culdanculdan Member Posts: 1

If possible I would like a trial key for EU :)

Thanks in advance!

• SirenRoseSirenRose Member UncommonPosts: 28

I still have 2 trial codes left for North America.  PM me your email and the first two to do so will get them.

Playing: None
    Have Played: City of Heroes, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Fallen Earth, Diablo 3, DC Universe Online, Marvel Heroes, Guild Wars 2, Star Wars The Old Republic

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

Would appreciate an EU key.Thnx!

• edgaras18edgaras18 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    edited August 2023
    :)
    Post edited by edgaras18 on

=]

• enoliceenolice Member UncommonPosts: 71

All keys gone , thx and have fun

• jester776jester776 Member Posts: 2

Originally posted by SirenRose

I still have 2 trial codes left for North America.  PM me your email and the first two to do so will get them.

Big thanks to Siren.   Playing my first character now.  Was so hard to pick Jedi over Sith but I was always Han Solo as a kid so I couldnt resist Smuggler. 

Thanks again

• ItinerantItinerant Member UncommonPosts: 89

I'm looking for a NA Trial Key if anyone has one available.

I've been curious about the game, but hesistant to spend the high box price, just to trial the game.

Thanks in advance.

• xausxaus Member Posts: 34

I have 5 friend trials left for European (EU), PM me if you would like one.

• koltziverkoltziver Member Posts: 4

Guys I have 3 invites left, anyone who wants one pm me with a valid Email and name.

• kinky10kinky10 Member UncommonPosts: 215

I'm after a key too if anyone can send me a PM

EU prefered but will take anything,

Cheers

• ItinerantItinerant Member UncommonPosts: 89

Installed and patched the game.

Still haven't found anyone to share a trial key yet tho.

Anyone have one to share?

• SirenRoseSirenRose Member UncommonPosts: 28

Originally posted by jester776

Originally posted by SirenRose

Big thanks to Siren.   Playing my first character now.  Was so hard to pick Jedi over Sith but I was always Han Solo as a kid so I couldnt resist Smuggler. 

Thanks again

You're very welcome and I hope you have fun!  My main toon is a female version of Han Solo too lol.

My keys are all used up at the moment.  I will post again when I have more that are unclaimed.

Playing: None
    Have Played: City of Heroes, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, Fallen Earth, Diablo 3, DC Universe Online, Marvel Heroes, Guild Wars 2, Star Wars The Old Republic

• achillezzzachillezzz Member Posts: 1

I would also like a key to try out Star Wars TOR. Pls email:  [email protected]

(btw this is for North America - West Coast)

• RageOfKillsRageOfKills Member Posts: 14
    Have 3 trial keys left for US East PM me with a valid e-mail and name if you want one
  • dakjonesdakjones Member Posts: 2

Please share a key with me. [email protected]

• RiZZaH1337RiZZaH1337 Member Posts: 1

Please share a key with me if you would be so kind, sirs and ma'ams.

It would be most welcomed and considered a great deal of kindness towards a random stranger.

Enough with it, I just wanna check out the game hah.

Gianni Verhaeghe

[email protected]

Thanks in advance,

RiZZaH

• dedlignodedligno Member Posts: 1

hey there... i was willing to try the game before buying it. So please, if any one has invites, please send one to me... i'll be pleased! 

[email protected]

thank you xD

• powerbaitpowerbait Member Posts: 113

Hi, if anyone has an extra key they could spare I would greatly appreciate it!  You can either send me a message here or to my e-mail at [email protected]  Thanks in advance and for your time.

------------------------------
    We don't have a great war in our generation, or a great depression, but we do, we have a great war of the spirit. We have a great revolution against the culture. The great depression is our lives.
    ~Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club