Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most underhyped game?

1235»

Comments

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

Originally posted by just1opinion

Originally posted by DannyGlover

Originally posted by just1opinion

Originally posted by Guely

Originally posted by Xasapis

Somebody missed the GW2 manifesto? They pretty much trolled the whole mmorpg community with that video alone. I hope it works out well for them, but I suspect a lot of people are in for a rude awakening when they discover that GW2 is merely an evolution of previous features and not the revolution they convinced themselves it will be.

I'm pretty sure Jesus pre-ordered GW2. People keep saying he's gonna show up.

I'm afraid with all the game playing I've been doing, I'm probably not really ready to meet him yet.  Are you sure about this, or is this just hype?

Pretty sure Jesus is playing a perfect version of pre-cu somewhere ;)

So you're tellin' me it's just hype then.  Whew.  Wait a minute.....there's a pre-CU version somewhere?  I would say "that lucky....uhm.....dude" but considering....I don't think it would be appropriate.  We ARE talking about Jesus Sanchez, the dude that lives a block over from me, right?

yeah hes got one of them "region free" pre-cus

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• mazutmazut Member UncommonPosts: 988

Originally posted by revy66

Currently? No. There is a lot of footage for both Tera and GW2 so there is a lot to talk about. Funcom hasn't shown much for TSW. I'd say wait for NDA to drop and then we can talk hype since Funcom chose not to show a lot.

Most probably want to clear their name. Not hypeing the game and fail after like previous games. Just a guess, but seems reasonable. And I still fail to see, why should be hyped. Whoever is interested will play it.

• RaoraRaora Member Posts: 243

if they pull this game off, it will be a game changer

• HaplosHaplos Member UncommonPosts: 82

They send you a teaser then give out mimimal information.  they have been doing this forever.   That's the hype imo, they trying to get you though anticipation.   It's really not a bad idea, but they might have over done it, as I've gone from really interested in this game and when it comes out to ......yawn, another promo from tsw.

Hope it's good and if it is I'll play it, but I've lost interest in tracking it.

• AmegashieAmegashie Member UncommonPosts: 289

Starting with Anarchy Online FunCom have always been the biggest innovators amoung the western MMO companies but with the choices available these days even people who actually like their work like me won't put up with the missing polish of their products and questionable business practices anymore.

The concepts of Secret World certainly look interesting and FunCom went off the trodden path again, they deserve respect for that. I'm not gonna buy anything from them unless I had the chance to test it thoroughly and there is plenty of good feedback by players though.