Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please Blizzard make new WOW.

palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651

I was thinking what could boost  fantasy mmo world again and i came to conclusion that only Blizzard can make again huge mmo with millions of players. But what kind of  game? There is no need to think much. New wow with next gen graphic and i will sub again for another 6-7 years. Nothing can compare with magic world of Azeroth

Comments

• TROLL_HARDTROLL_HARD Member Posts: 312

Originally posted by palulalula

I was thinking what could boost  fantasy mmo world again and i came to conclusion that only Blizzard can make again huge mmo with millions of players. But what kind of  game? There is no need to think much. New wow with next gen graphic and i will sub again for another 6-7 years. Nothing can compare with magic world of Azeroth

I think they are working on it. It's called Mists of Pandaria.

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Only if it's a gated community with no way out!
  • HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411

if this would happen it will not happen for a long time.

• andreika111andreika111 Member UncommonPosts: 88

gw2 will keem me busy not playing blizzard products that cost a fortune

• twitch242twitch242 Member UncommonPosts: 177

Only good thing about wow is that it keeps people like op away from the real games.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

i would not be interested at all as i think WOW is whats wrong with the entire MMO industry.. After WOW was realeased neary every AAA title has tried to copy it and it had basically destroyed any innovation in MMOs..

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Simply put, The blizzard of yesterday probably could have, The blizzard of today cant. All your "Blizzard heroes" are long gone im' afraid.

On a second note, the mmorpg community does not need another wow. we need something new.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• jdnewelljdnewell Member UncommonPosts: 2,237

Originally posted by TROLL_HARD

I think they are working on it. It's called Mists of Pandaria.

LOL +1

• AnthurAnthur Member UncommonPosts: 961

All you need are updated graphics ? Actually the development of graphics in the past decade are main part of the MMO desaster imo. Always better graphics, better graphics, better graphics..... Yes, graphics became better and better over time ... and gameplay suffered a lot. The development costs for graphics became so high that it looks like there is no money left to get a gameplay that is even half as much fun as the first MMO's were.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by Caldrin

i would not be interested at all as i think WOW is whats wrong with the entire MMO industry.. After WOW was realeased neary every AAA title has tried to copy it and it had basically destroyed any innovation in MMOs..

So because every new mmo fails to copy WoW and beat it with its own medicine you are saying that WoW is the problem? thats sad my friend, sad.... What is wrong with the MMO industry is the opposite of your statement. Blizzard steps on all these companies faces because they try to be like WoW instead of trying to be original for good. They fail and fall way behind and still dont learn their lesson. You just dont accuse WoW because its the most successful for the sake of defending other games or the industry lol hehehe. Man, seriously. WoW is ancient already and still companies fail to provide great mmos because they want to be like the king lol

its funny when you think of it. hehehe

Im looking forward to GW2 because its trying to provide a different feel of what we have been getting all these years so it will be a refreshing start

• palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651

Originally posted by rojo6934

So because every new mmo fails to copy WoW and beat it with its own medicine you are saying that WoW is the problem? thats sad my friend, sad.... What is wrong with the MMO industry is the opposite of your statement. Blizzard steps on all these companies faces because they try to be like WoW instead of trying to be original for good. They fail and fall way behind and still dont learn their lesson. You just dont accuse WoW because its the most successful for the sake of defending other games or the industry lol hehehe. Man, seriously. WoW is ancient already and still companies fail to provide great mmos because they want to be like the king lol

Im looking forward to GW2 because its trying to provide a different feel of what we have been getting all these years so it will be a refreshing start

Well said dude :)

• Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214

No...just ....no. Last thing we need is another hamster wheel game that every other gaming company on earth will try to copy and fail over and over for another nearly 10 years.

Originally posted by Goatgod76

No...just ....no. All we need is another hamster wheel game that every other gaming company on earth will try to copy and fail over and over for another nearly 10 years.

Who cares about copy??? I would play original for years.

• FrostWyrmFrostWyrm Member Posts: 1,036

My opinion is that Blizzard should stay away from MMOs and go back to RTS and Dungeon Crawlers.

A Blackthorne FPS could be good too.

No...just ....no. All we need is another hamster wheel game that every other gaming company on earth will try to copy and fail over and over for another nearly 10 years.

If it keeps people like you that are clueless to what MMORPG's are really suppose to be about in their virtual daycare worlds..then have at it...and take the rest  with your mindset with you.

Originally posted by FrostWyrm

My opinion is that Blizzard should stay away from MMOs and go back to RTS and Dungeon Crawlers.

Company with best fantasy mmo ever made should stay away from mmo??? Where is the logic?

Company with best fantasy mmo ever made should stay away from mmo??? Where is the logic?

You HAVE to be a troll...or a 12 year old. Best MMORPG ever made?! Not by a LONG shot....if you knew what they were originally about. Bet you think it was the first one too.

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

If it keeps people like you that are clueless to what MMORPG's are really suppose to be about in their virtual daycare worlds..then have at it...and take the rest  with your mindset with you.

But we are greatful to have people like you to show us what we are supposed to like.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• AZHokie54AZHokie54 Member UncommonPosts: 295

No thanks.

I'll just stick with Rift. It's a better game anyway.

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

I'm confused, why would you need a new WoW from Blizzard when there are so many clones on the market to choose from? Or, am I sounding like the random people that claim that there are X-number of sandboxes on the market, and you're apparently NOT a sandbox player if you don't like what's out there now?

Does anyone see the irony in this other than me :/?

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

Originally posted by Rusty715

But we are greatful to have people like you to show us what we are supposed to like.

Did I say anything about what you should like? No...but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth and twist it to your own liking. I am talking about what seperated them from other genres...which is now a blurred line because people want them to be instance heavy lobby games and linear like console games. Where I suspect most of these new gen players coem from due to the success of WoW and it's massive advertisement campaign to the masses.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

You HAVE to be a troll...or a 12 year old. Best MMORPG ever made?! Not by a LONG shot....if you knew what they were originally about. Bet you think it was the first one too.

Yes, because it isn't what you want must mean it isn't the best. It's subjective, get over your self.

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

Originally posted by Rusty715

Did I say anything about what you should like? No...but thanks for trying to put words in my mouth and twist it to your own liking.

Well your right. I assumed that you knew what games were considered a true MMO and therefore be what you consider worth liking. My bad.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• FadedbombFadedbomb Member Posts: 2,081

Originally posted by rojo6934

Well said dude :)

Rojo is correct, the problem is NOT WoW, but the companies that think they can just do what Blizzard did by copying other games and put out a WoW-Clone in order to rake in the dough.

Attitudes need to change. I don't think many people can deny that nowadays with all the negativity towards SWTOR.

The Theory of Conservative Conservation of Ignorant Stupidity:
    Having a different opinion must mean you're a troll.

• Badgered86Badgered86 Member UncommonPosts: 175

You already have a new World of Warcraft... several in fact.  Try out any of the following for another mind-numbing, hand-holding, loot treadmill experience:

• Aion

• Rift

• Star Wars: The Old Republic

• Tera

• Age of Conan

The last thing we need is another World of Warcraft clone with a gimmick to try and lure players in.  Voice acting, female nudity, skillshots, random invasions, and angel wings don't change the core of the core design of the game, so take your pick and have fun.