Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I really miss Shadowbane and Pre-ToA DAoC.

I wish there was a development group that could take up Shadowbane and maybe wrap the game in a newer engine and re-release it.

Or MyThick (the old guys) Made DAoC-2 or a game very simmilar to Pre-ToA DAoC and called i dunno... Knights of Camelot, or Migard's revenge, Hibernia's Dark Age.

Course i am just really anxious for GW2 and TSW so maybe one of those will fill the empty place that Shadowbane and DAoC filled at one time.

Lolipops !

Comments

• crysentcrysent Member UncommonPosts: 841

Originally posted by Voiidiin

I wish there was a development group that could take up Shadowbane and maybe wrap the game in a newer engine and re-release it.

Or MyThick (the old guys) Made DAoC-2 or a game very simmilar to Pre-ToA DAoC and called i dunno... Knights of Camelot, or Migard's revenge, Hibernia's Dark Age.

Course i am just really anxious for GW2 and TSW so maybe one of those will fill the empty place that Shadowbane and DAoC filled at one time.

I feel ya and can totally relate.  As someone who played both DAOC and Shadowbane at release I remember those days as fun =)  I too am kinda sitting around looking at the AAA mmos on the market and wondering what the hell went wrong.

That said, I woulden't put much stock in TSW, they could surprise us but funcom has really dropped the ball in the past.  In my mind, GW2 has the best chance to fill that void some of us vintage MMO players have.