Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EVE Online: Racial Captain's Quarters Detailed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The EVE Online blog has been updated with new information about the impending race-based Captain's Quarters that are likely to hit the Tranquility server for the October release. The blog indicates that each race's captain's quarters have been designed to represent the style of each group.

CCP has released a new trailer showing off what the team has accomplished for the captain's quarters:

Read the full dev blog and check out some new screens of the captain's quarters on the EVE Online site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• sadeyxsadeyx Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

lol, fail

this is a very old blog

• nyxiumnyxium Member UncommonPosts: 1,345

Er pssssssst Sept 2011.

• CalfisCalfis Member UncommonPosts: 381

Hmm I could swear I already had this and never use it.

• OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726

Yep this went in game last fall.  Rather pointless without of the rest of walking in stations, which I don't expect anytime soon.  They bit off more than they expected and had to get back to updating the game mechanics.  

They really need to address their resource collection design, it is mostly botted now because it is so broken.

• SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Yeah so noted. For some reason it cropped up in my RSS feed and I didn't look. Hey...it was 6 a.m. :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

This discussion has been closed.