Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FFA full loot PVP ? Why not do it diffrent

ScottmanScottman Member Posts: 62

I dont really mind the FFA full loot PVP at all But why not make it not so free for all instead

Dawntide could have safe cities and all but maybe instead of just free for all why not have Race or nationality be what drives the pvp game instead

Like if you play a first person shooter that does not have friendly fire you can only hurt the nations players you are at war with. This could bring a shadowbane like element to the game. It also could make for fights for land more interesting.

TO put it another way instead of having free for all PVP ..it could be way cooler to be able to police your area by giving security to those apart of your kingdom by not allowing members of the SAME TEAM or RACE to be able to attack each other FIRST then by actually setting up guarding the crafters and the gatheres of YOUR team

I was just on the darktide forums but didnt  feel like registering to post so I came here. I was reading their forums for a release date when I started to read the forums and came across the discussion about FFA  and thought there may be a better way then they were talking about.

Comments

• Crunchy221Crunchy221 Member Posts: 489

Originally posted by Scottman

I dont really mind the FFA full loot PVP at all But why not make it not so free for all instead

Dawntide could have safe cities and all but maybe instead of just free for all why not have Race or nationality be what drives the pvp game instead

Like if you play a first person shooter that does not have friendly fire you can only hurt the nations players you are at war with. This could bring a shadowbane like element to the game. It also could make for fights for land more interesting.

TO put it another way instead of having free for all PVP ..it could be way cooler to be able to police your area by giving security to those apart of your kingdom by not allowing members of the SAME TEAM or RACE to be able to attack each other FIRST then by actually setting up guarding the crafters and the gatheres of YOUR team

I was just on the darktide forums but didnt  feel like registering to post so I came here. I was reading their forums for a release date when I started to read the forums and came across the discussion about FFA  and thought there may be a better way then they were talking about.

They have full loot areas and no loot areas.

anyway didnt this game get shut down?