Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Marvel Super Hero Squad Online: Ghost Rider & Punisher Playable Characters Arrive

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe Land of AZPosts: 16,571MMORPG.COM Staff Uncommon

Gazillion Entertainment has announced that both Punisher and Ghost Rider have been added to Marvel Super Hero Squad Online as playable characters. To celebrate, the team has released a pair of new trailers for your viewing pleasure!

Associate Editor: MMORPG.com
Follow me on Twitter: @MMORPGMom

Comments

• DakeruDakeru Posts: 1,636Member Uncommon

Oh nice, if this is news for the American servers as well then I guess Eu caught up.

Though I think the US servers still have more challenges than we do. I heard it's level 500 for you while it's 300 for us currently.

I have an entitlement delusion - because I have this strange idea that my 50$ should have the same value as anyone else's 50$
    "Your account is not entitled to the same value as a new account. Just saying you are entitled to the same as someone else because you said so is exactly what expresses your entitlement issues."