Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release on the 29th - early sub rewards.

BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

Wakfu is down for a week(22nd-29th of feb) while they get ready for release. Not sure it's ready yet, but it's hardly the first early release. There are several annoying bugs I've seen in the last few days alone, but nothing game breaking.

The early sub rewards are somewhat underwhelming, but oh well. There will  be a full server wipe, which makes the 5 hours of grind and farm I did yesterday sting a little.

Anyone else gonna be around for the launch?

Comments

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Im playing with my guild.

Bought a 1 yr sub - 52 Euro for 1yr sub is just as much as the box price for any other MMO so nothing to lose ^.^

Fun game so will atleast play until Tera release.

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

I dig turn based combat, and Wakfu seems to have some original mechanics going. I liked the water Enutrof I was playing(I'm a treasure hunter at heart), and the Osamodas was interesting too.

• merv808merv808 Member UncommonPosts: 511

I played a little bit during beta...not nearly enough though.

I did decide to sub though. I figure the game looks interesting and unique enough to warrant a 6 month sub. Especially considering 6 months was on $28... that's not even 2 months in most other games.

Hopefully, I will meet some fun people to play with and it will be fun, if not, I'll probably have fun for a couple months just trying and figuring out all of the classes.

Definitely worth a shot