Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It appears that the trolls have recovered from:

ComfyChairComfyChair Member Posts: 758

ELITE SKILL: Guild wars 2 raw footage and press coverage barrage

Stun all trolls for 2 days. After recovery, trolls will become enraged.

Comments

• BigdaddyxBigdaddyx Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Yeah and this is so much more helpful.

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

Originally posted by Bigdaddyx

Trolling trolls I seen it all now.

• RemainsRemains Member UncommonPosts: 375

Originally posted by Woopin

At least it was somewhat creative though, dont ya think?  image

• DjildjameshDjildjamesh Member UncommonPosts: 406

haha  i was thinking where they all went :)

• BunksBunks Member Posts: 960

LOL, it's pretty sad actually. But it makes me laugh at the same time.

One of the saddest moments was watching someone experience cognitive dissonance in a public venue.  Somehow the threads made this morning brought all of that back.

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

They all secretly unsubbed from SWEATER and just refuse to lose face.

Don't be too harsh.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

TROLL Fishing !

Lolipops !

• raistlinmraistlinm Member Posts: 673

Originally posted by ComfyChair

Trolls of this game will never be able to break the fanboi forcefield atleast not until the game releases and half of those fanbois burn through the content before declaring the game a failure.

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

Originally posted by raistlinm

Trolls of this game will never be able to break the fanboi forcefield atleast not until the game releases and half of those fanbois burn through the content before declaring the game a failure.

Troll attempt BLOCKED by......

WvWvW will keep it fresh for years to come !

N B C

Lolipops !

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748

Originally posted by Remains

Originally posted by Woopin

At least it was somewhat creative though, dont ya think?  image

It was indeed. Now for the trolls trolling the troll troller. :)

Oderint, dum metuant.

Come on now, you speak as if you guys  have never trolled any other game on this website before..including me ofcourse. Every fanboy is a troll and every troll is a fanboy..the only thing that changes is the game you like and dislike.

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

I'm calling BS !!

I got a stupid warning just the other day for a reply to a troll thread, saying "Dont feed the trolls".

Yet, trolls are allowed to start these troll threads??!!!?!?!?!!!!  Can somebody explain this too me please!?!!?!!?!

Originally posted by Adalwulff

I'm calling BS !!

I got a stupid warning just the other day for a reply to a troll thread, saying "Dont feed the trolls".

Yet, trolls are allowed to start these troll threads??!!!?!?!?!!!!  Can somebody explain this too me please!?!!?!!?!

Report button is your friend.

• ComfyChairComfyChair Member Posts: 758

Indeed it is :) As we all know, joke threads are extremely discouraged on gaming forums. Games are serious business indeed, and require extremely depressing nitpicking at all times! :D

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

Originally posted by Adalwulff

I'm calling BS !!

Report button is your friend.

LOL... I never noticed that buttion!

It's on now, people want to report me for stupid stuff, I'm gunna sit on that button!! Bye Bye trolls!!

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Yes, indeedy.  Content locusts will break every game for themselves, then come here to complain about it.  This will be no exception.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Originally posted by Voiidiin

Troll attempt BLOCKED by......

WvWvW will keep it fresh for years to come !

N B C

*Saved for future reference*

Originally posted by Robsolf

Yes, indeedy.  Content locusts will break every game for themselves, then come here to complain about it.  This will be no exception.

That on thign is inevitable. people maxing out and then come here to explain how they have nothing to do at lvl 50 even though obviously there is plenty of things to do.

Almost certainly. They'll hit 80 within a week (and so they should if they pull 16 hours days, the levelling curve isn't too steep) and claim they 'beat' the game when they've only done about 20% of the dynamic events, hadn't touched WvW and haven't even completed a single dungeon in explorable mode :)

But the thing is, if you solidly play a game for 60-70 hours i'm pretty sure that justifies the box cost :p It certainly did for skyrim for many people. Never mind that the classes do play remarkably differently from what i've tried (guardian and ranger so far) and the stories vary ect. Still, It's not like someone is paying a sub, it's no issue for anyone if someone 'finished' the game quickly as long as they had fun.

On a side note, it was good that totalbiscuit brought up the issues with too many spell effects and overdone effects on some bigger enemies, plus the whole 'ridiculously strong weapon rack' issue with scaling :) It's all tweaks Arenanet could do with making and it's good someone so big has pointed them out.

• treysmoothtreysmooth Member UncommonPosts: 648

Almost certainly. They'll hit 80 within a week (and so they should if they upll 16 hours days, the levelling curve isn't too steep) and claim they 'beat' the game when they've only done about 20% of the dynamic events, hadn't touched WvW and havene't even completed a single dungeon in explorable mode :)

But the thing is, if you solidly play a game for 60-70 hours i'm pretty sure that justifies the box cost :p Never mind that the classes do play remarkably differently from what i've tried (guardian and ranger so far) and the stories vary ect. Still, It's not like someone is paying a sub, it's no issue for anyone if someone 'finished' the game quickly as long as they had fun.

This is how I think, and look forward to gw2 mostly because I think the pvp could be pretty good.  I'm with you on the 60 to 70 hours thing.  I have put 150 hours or so into swtor some would say it failed. I enjoyed the 150 hours so I don't anything but positive memories of the experience. 

Now gw2 will become the new troll bait.  I don't get what people want gw2 is b2p looks to have interesting pvp and again if I get 100 hours out of it and enjoy it I'll be happy with the purchase.  People need to accept no matter how much you want a world to live in all the time these are simply games and short of a sandbox like swg pre cu I don't see myself ever finding a game that I consider a world.

• InFaVillaInFaVilla Member Posts: 592

If WvWvW fails as hard as Illum, it would be interesting to see the community reaction. 

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

It's obvious this is an asian themed hentai game with a stupid overflow system that MAKES me play instead of sitting in a que with no raiding and standard MMO features.  It isn't enough of a clone, and there are too many races.  All I want is another clone themepark with quest hubs.  This game is going to flop so hard.

• VicDonneganVicDonnegan Member Posts: 106

Can this be used, in a cross-class combo, to add sleep, confusion, or silence? Don't tell me that wouldn't rock.

Originally posted by VicDonnegan

Can this be used, in a cross-class combo, to add sleep, confusion, or silence? Don't tell me that wouldn't rock.

It does if you fire it through a Mesmer's chaos storm :D

Although it probably has an AoE effect on fanboys too, which causes them to go on a frenzy, trolling all other game's forums :p

• palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651

Well, like i said before. Highly respected gamers from gw knows only one word--- Troll-- :===) Troll this , troll that. It is not your fault i know. Brain get in to some kind of strange state after years of pain in failed first gw and after millions of tears because of huge wow success. I know, i know it is hard. And plus in that swtor sold 2 mil of copies. That was the top of the rage

This discussion has been closed.