Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Firefall beta invites to free give out

FFgiantFFgiant Member Posts: 20

HI guys, I have two beta invites. Since I do not have FPS fan friends so I decide to freely give to two experienced FPS players of this forum. The other thing is you should write down a first impression ( somewhat in detail, e.g., feeling and  comparing to other game, etc.) of this game either post on the beta web or just send to me. 

Anyone interested please write down you email and experience with FPS. 

Comments

• snoop101snoop101 Member UncommonPosts: 400
    Pm sent
  • poupaspoupas Member UncommonPosts: 16

please send  :)

• wesjrwesjr Member UncommonPosts: 506

My email is fx (@) wesjr (dot) com

I have been playign FPS for 20+ years, I started with Tom Clancy's Rogue Spear, SWAT, BF, Quake, COD - too many others to name really.

• FFgiantFFgiant Member Posts: 20

wesjr

enjoy! 

Do foget to write down the first impression ( I changed the condition a bit, see the first post)

Originally posted by snoop101

Pm sent

enjoy! 

Do foget to write down the first impression ( I changed the condition a bit, see the first post)

Done. invites are sent. 

@poupas have not received you pm yet. 

• KeljiKelji Member Posts: 5

Damn, saw this thread to late. Huge FPS fan here, quake/tribes/planetside. If anyone else has a spare key going - if they could send it my way it would be very much appreciated!

Regards,

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

I'd like one plz.

• JoloJolo Member Posts: 167

I would really like one. Im so excited about this game and been following it a lot.

[email protected]

• MechaXMechaX Member Posts: 2

aww man im late...hope somebody will be kind enough to sent invites when they have free invites :D

I've been following this game for a couple of months and I'm really looking forward to playing this game. From the footage I've seen this game looks different than other FPS games: open world, fps. Been playing fps for around 10 years, n this game might be the revolutionary one.

Well im not going to go into to much detail and will keep it simple.

First day in Beta and I played the whole 4 hours..

Game download was fast. I mean very fast as I was getting around 3 mb/sec down. 

PVE - it has a lot of work to do, but im sure it has a long way to go. So far mobs just spawn and you shoot, get exp, health/ammo, and crystals.

PVP - its pretty damn good for so early into beta. I was actually suprised. Granted still needs some work.

Lag - I had a few times where i had 3 sec lag spikes and then died. Also for the first 2 1/2 hours accessing any terminal or your inventory was slow and buggy. For about 30 min all went down and got an error msg. when it came back up though it was very fast.

A few other notes. Doesent seem like the chat system is up and going. Love how armor/weapons are dropped and equiped. The area you start in actually feels like a main city with lots of areas to expand on shops, etc. I hope though they put in a nice profile view that shows your current equipment and other stuff.

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

First day in Beta and I played the whole 4 hours.

PVE - it has a lot of work to do, but im sure it has a long way to go. So far mobs just spawn and you shoot, get exp, health/ammo, and crystals.

PVP - its pretty damn good for so early into beta. I was actually suprised. Granted still needs some work.

Lag - I had a few times where i had 3 sec lag spikes and then died. Also for the first 2 1/2 hours accessing any terminal or your inventory was slow and buggy. For about 30 min all went down and got an error msg. when it came back up though it was very fast.

A few other notes. Doesent seem like the chat system is up and going. Love how armor/weapons are dropped and equiped. The area you start in actually feels like a main city with lots of areas to expand on shops, etc. I hope though they put in a nice profile view that shows your current equipment and other stuff.

You do realize you're breaking the NDA.

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.

Originally posted by Fusion

First day in Beta and I played the whole 4 hours.

You do realize you're breaking the NDA.

I looked over my post a few times and dont think I gave enough info in it to break NDA. Anything I posted can be seen in the online videos from firefall on their website. Half of my post now is outdated as we speak so really could be deleted if mmorpg.com thinks that I broke any rules. 

pm me 

• sirozzysirozzy Member UncommonPosts: 30

i would love to get a hold on a firefall beta key... i have been monitoring this game for quite a while now

• Ir1shguyIr1shguy Member UncommonPosts: 84

I would like a beta key: Been playing FPS since the original Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem and a lot of the Tom Clancy ones from Ghost recon to rainbow six: [email protected]

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

Originally posted by FFgiant

HI guys, I have two beta invites. Since I do not have FPS fan friends so I decide to freely give to two experienced FPS players of this forum. The other thing is you should write down a first impression ( somewhat in detail, e.g., feeling and  comparing to other game, etc.) of this game either post on the beta web or just send to me. 

Have played more FPS games than I can count to haha...

Also played Doom and Quake like the poster above me...

CoD series up to CoD4

Battlefield series

Counterstrike

Well, first impression was interesting gfx, massive world, nice world mechanics with pushing back the invaders and opening more of the world bit by bit, I really love the videos they have shown of going out gathering in the middle of nowhere and having to defend your drill from tons of bugs... looks intense.

Well, compared to the other games, this will be a bit different, since it's an mmofps, consistent world, with fps action in it, so a bit different experience, but since I started in the fps genre and have grown fond of mmo's I'm pretty sure I'll like this one, bit of both worlds :)

Best part will be playing this friends, going out into the world to explore, find awesome cliffs to basejump from, and find new and scary bugs hehe..

PieRad

Edit: forgot the email :P

Edit2: editing email out again.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

If anyone have invite left. I would love one :)

Thanks

• TwystTwyst Member UncommonPosts: 23

I'd love a key as well. Bored of all my games and need some excitment!

Check your email
    Originally posted by PieRad

Have played more FPS games than I can count to haha...

Also played Doom and Quake like the poster above me...

CoD series up to CoD4

Battlefield series

Counterstrike

Well, first impression was interesting gfx, massive world, nice world mechanics with pushing back the invaders and opening more of the world bit by bit, I really love the videos they have shown of going out gathering in the middle of nowhere and having to defend your drill from tons of bugs... looks intense.

Well, compared to the other games, this will be a bit different, since it's an mmofps, consistent world, with fps action in it, so a bit different experience, but since I started in the fps genre and have grown fond of mmo's I'm pretty sure I'll like this one, bit of both worlds :)

Best part will be playing this friends, going out into the world to explore, find awesome cliffs to basejump from, and find new and scary bugs hehe..

PieRad

Edit: forgot the email :P

[email protected]

Pm me

Originally posted by nomss

I'd like one plz.

• PieRadPieRad Member Posts: 1,108

-Snip-
    -Snip-

Check your email

Woke up to a very nice email today :D

Thanks mate, really appreciate it..

-Snip-
    -Snip-

Check your email

Woke up to a very nice email today :D

Thanks mate, really appreciate it..

No problem! Hope u enjoy it
    Originally posted by Lobotomist

If anyone have invite left. I would love one :)
    Thanks

Pm me

Ps: have a few invites, by priority, i first send to active users of the of the forum
  • mrtoxifymrtoxify Member UncommonPosts: 6

would love a key if you have one to spare :P

This discussion has been closed.