Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Player

hater88hater88 Member UncommonPosts: 35

so i was at walmart and saw the game on sale for $9.99 i've installed and am currently patching.  Is there anything i should know before i start the game?   Any noob mistakes I should avoid?  Or is it just simple enough that i can just jump right in and start playing.

Comments

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

The game is pretty idiot proof. There's nothing you need to know beforehand

• hater88hater88 Member UncommonPosts: 35

Any servers you would recommend?  I don't want to join a dead server and up quitting because it's a ghost town, i mostly play mmos at night or late  evening after work. 

• StonesDKStonesDK Member UncommonPosts: 1,805

It's been a while since I have played. I would just choose the one with the heaviest load on server select. There's a cross server LFG tool so finding groups will never be a problem

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Originally posted by hater88

so i was at walmart and saw the game on sale for $9.99 i've installed and am currently patching.  Is there anything i should know before i start the game?   Any noob mistakes I should avoid?  Or is it just simple enough that i can just jump right in and start playing.

I would suggest using many Youtube videos to help with sole builds, there are many great class walkthroughs on their.

• jacklojacklo Member Posts: 570

Regarding population, Wolfsbane seems to be the busiest PvE server or Faeblight if you want a PvE Role Play server,  with Seastone perhaps the busiest PvP server