Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Marvel Heroes to use Unreal 3 engine

Comments

• mbrodiembrodie MelbournePosts: 1,008Member Uncommon

shame there is no character creation and instead you play iconic characters.. that makes me sad :(

• Moaky07Moaky07 Flushing, MIPosts: 2,096Member

Originally posted by mbrodie

shame there is no character creation and instead you play iconic characters.. that makes me sad :(

Actually if the whole stable of Marvel chars is available that could be quite cool. When you log in, you choose which one to play that day, and level up.

Granted you will see a plethora of Wolverines and Deadpools, but your Angels and Moondragons should be a bit more rare. I hope it includes all of Galactus' former heralds such as Air Walker(deceased), and Terrax the Tamer.

You cannot include the current Batman games as they are on a totally different level. That said, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 was my favorite comic video game of all time. It had so many characters, and to think this MMO should have tons more.

Bonus if you get to unlock various costumes. I quit reading comics in the 80s, and modern stuff just wouldnt "sit right" with me.

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.