Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where are the quests?

Is it just me or is ROI kinda scarce on quests? I mean, ive found two villages big enough to have  stables but the only quests in them are the task boards. After Starkmoors it looks like grinding mobs and repeatables is all there is until level 70 or above. Im really wondering what the xpac money gets you.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

Comments

• avalon1000avalon1000 Member UncommonPosts: 791

Did you finish all the quests in Starkmoor? Then head to the bogs...if you finished all the quests there should be guidence to the next area (also do the epic quests).

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

I will look at the bogs again but didnt find any there when I was there before. Thanks for the reply.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• samuraislyr4samuraislyr4 Member UncommonPosts: 73

There are just enough quests to get you to level 75, (and a few extra, but I only had 2 extra). The quests should lead you from village to village including the epic quests and will get you to about 70-71 in the Dunland area alone. Then it's Rohrirrim quests in the two camps and a few NPC's on the gap of Rohan till about 73-74 and then Isengard itself which doesn't have very many quests but should be enough to get you to that 75. Also check Galtrev here and there, I noticed a few quests popped when I was close to 75 that helped a lot.