Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What games are you playing these days?

rrashintoastrrashintoast Member UncommonPosts: 26

From most time played, to least:

Ultima Online

Vindictus

S4 League

every once in a while, i play Diablo 2.

... looking forward to Diablo 3, and Archage.

Comments

• DraronDraron Member Posts: 993

Minecraft. A friend just got it so he's pulling me back in.

Then FFXIV an hour every night or so, and Guild Wars occasionally. 

I have Skyrim and Neverwinter Nights 2 on the backburner, I never can get enough time for them.

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

In order of time played:

1. TF2

2. EvE

3. Civ V

4. Lineage II

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

Not playing anything fun like EQ... thats for sure.

Looking forward to an MMORPG not a MMOSoloRPG

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

1.Skyrim
    2.Eve online

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• kostoslavkostoslav Member UncommonPosts: 455
    LOTRO, WoW
    Skyrim
    Settlers online
    Bastion
  • PharkasPharkas Member Posts: 55

EQ2 - F2P for now(enjoying it thus far) and thinking of re-subbing to DAoC. Also just getting into Warhammerk 40k

• TypososTyposos Member UncommonPosts: 39

L2, WoW,Cabal Online, Warhammer, Age of conan.

ATM i am playing Lotro! end game ofc raiding and pvping

• cdesteycdestey Member Posts: 70

Went back to Eve. Left SWTOR after the free month...

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

swtor till my sub and free month is out (about another 30 days left like everybdy else)loong!

• MosesZDMosesZD Member UncommonPosts: 1,361

Quit SWTOR on the 20th of January.    Have been trying other MMOs for the heck of it and will keep doing so until either my LOTRO or EQ2 burn-out goes away or I find an MMO worth playing.   I've tried:

STO -- Fun for two weeks.   Then not fun.   Like falling off a cliff.

AoC -- Amazing combat system but the rest of the game doesn't do much for me.   SWTOR was bragging how their combat system was to have an 'epic' feel...    AoC succeeded in this revision of their game.     Simply amazing combat system.   You really feel like you're involved in a real fight...    You don't pull one enemy, or a group-of-three and everyone else around them ignores you...    They come to the aid, in waves, of the ones you're attacking and help...     It'd get tight there...   Get me worried...   In short, the mobs were far more dynamic than in any MMO I've played in years.

WoW -- Honestly, with all the BioTards constantly bashing WoW, I thought I'd give it a try to see if it was as bad as they pretend it is...    Not a bad game, but I still don't like the art style.   (For the record, it looks better from a graphical stand point than SWTOR by a long shot.  I just don't like the style.  It's an aesthetic thing, not a technical thing...)    Anyway, it's not too bad and the world feels more alive as opposed to cardboard and static.

Rift -- I'm on the fence whether I like it or not.  But it's interesting.

In the meantime, I'm playing:

Medevil Total War 2, Shogun 2, Civ V,  Skyrim and Minecraft.

• Trolldefender99Trolldefender99 Member UncommonPosts: 416

In time played starting from last week

-Skyrim (many hours left of enjoyment+mods. Will be the game I play the most in the long run, especially with mods.)

-Kingdom of Amalur (this is my game I'm probably going to play the most, and may take Skyrim this week. But I'll probably play Skyrim a lot too. It depends how well I like KoA. Played a lot this weekend, though)

-Haven and Hearth (got a tribe going and everything and this is very addicting for me. Probably game I've played most of in the past couple days. But I'll have to limit my playtime with this, so it will probably won't be played much the next week.)

-Minecraft (with Yogsbox mod...lots of fun.)

-Age of Conan (it is free, and I enjoy it. Hop on whenever I feel like it. I've played quite a bit  this weekend)

-Space Pirates and Zombies (very fun game to play for an hour or two for some arcadey space action. Will have lots of hours of entertainment and I got it for 4 dollars on Steam sale)

-EVE Online (this was a game I was playing a lot of early last week, but a new patch came out and broke the game for me on my 21 day trial. Every time I login, it crashes and says game.dll error or something, so I couldn't get it to run at all and trial accounts can't post on forums...so this game ended pretty quick in playtime. Something to do with video drivers and I had to rollback to sucky ones, but I need the drivers for Skyrim, they gave me a 10 fps boost in Skyrim...so EVE died.)

-Unreal World (very fun survival game, a roguelike...cheap too...I played a bit last week, but it went on the backburner)

-X3 Terran Conflict (but waiting for an overhaul major patch to release, or I would play it more, I'm not playing too much until then. When the overhaul mod is out, this will probably put KoA into third, if I'm even playing KoA by the time the mod is out, and this will be my 2nd most played game.)

Other games I have installed are Just Cause 2, but I didn't play the past week. Deus Ex Human Revolution is fun, I got it for 10 dollars, so it was super cheap...but I have to be in the right mood. Haven't played it the past couple weeks. I also have Dwarf Fortress...that is fun, and once every month or two, sometimes it takes three, I get into a Dwarf Fortress mood.

Not really any MMOs except Haven and Hearth and AoC...the only two MMOs I enjoy currently. Every other new MMO that isn't indie (indie MMOs are so buggy and unfinished) is just a copy of WoW. Really, the only MMO I'm looking forward to is Guild Wars 2...at least it isn't a WoW copy. They are actually trying to be innovative. If I want WoW, I'll just play WoW...like my signature suggests.

• Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214

- Stronghold Kingdoms

- Skyrim

- Cities XL 2011

- PAYDAY: The Heist

- Sniper: Ghost Warrior

- EMPIRE: Total War

- Evochron mercenary

- Orcs Must Die!

• Sid_ViciousSid_Vicious Member RarePosts: 2,177

Darkfall when I have a few hours to play something.

Guildwars when I have 20 min or so to play.

Skyrim, M&B, and BF3 are only other games I occasionally play.

NEWS FLASH! "A bank was robbed the other day and a man opened fire on the customers being held hostage. One customer zig-zag sprinted until he found cover. When questioned later he explained that he was a hardcore gamer and knew just what to do!" Download my music for free! I release several albums per month as part of project "Thee Untitled" . .. some video game music remixes and cover songs done with instruments in there as well! http://theeuntitled.bandcamp.com/ Check out my roleplaying blog, collection of fictional short stories, and fantasy series... updated on a blog for now until I am finished! https://childrenfromtheheavensbelow.blogspot.com/ Watch me game on occasion or make music... https://www.twitch.tv/spoontheeuntitled and subscribe! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUvqULn678VrF3OasgnbsyA

• LukainLukain Member UncommonPosts: 591

Currently Playing Star Trek Online ,  Good gameplay , Use of Brainpower required to play , & of course its FTP  so gow can you go wrong  :)

• k11keeperk11keeper Member UncommonPosts: 1,048

Just recently returned to FFXI, it's pretty much an entirely different game these days and I'm enjoying the new feel so far.

• slickbizzleslickbizzle Member Posts: 464

Playing SW:TOR at the moment.  When I want a change of pace I throw in STO (that game is alive. I swear you can't turn around without hitting 200 ships)  Seriously considering re-subbing to Aion for a month or two (to get my magic fix).

• AxehiltAxehilt Member RarePosts: 10,504

1. ToR

2. BF3

3. Unstoppable Gorg!

4. Reckoning: Kingdoms of Amalur

5. Tribes Ascend beta

6. And some ME2 (might do another full playthrough for a save game if I can't track down my old completed character.  Want to be ready for ME3.)

7. A little Deus Ex Human Revolution too

"What is truly revealing is his implication that believing something to be true is the same as it being true. [continue]" -John Oliver

• Rusty715Rusty715 Member Posts: 482

LOTRO and STO. Seems odd but ive spent a few bucks in LOTRO but none at all in STO. I would have thought it would be the opposite.

Really? This game sucks and Im not having fun? Im going to unsub right now. Thanks for the tip.

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

Was DAOC*Played for 10 years+* 

Know EQ2 and loving it. I did play FFXIV but i think it`s better if i get a controller.

• KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine - Interesting game with a strangely unique design.  Playing for a few weeks now.  Has some nice complexity and slow leveling not found in western themeparks.  Bizzare art design.

World of Warcraft - Took them up on the free week offer and have been subbed for about a month and a half now.  Got a bunch of my BC 70s leveled up to 80+.  It's fun to play the old toons, but saddening as well.  It's not the same game anymore.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.
  • Einherjar_LCEinherjar_LC Member UncommonPosts: 1,055

MMO wise for me its:

AC1

UO

AO

SWG

Rift

LOTRO

Wow

Smattering of all other offerings out there.  I've probably played all major AAA MMO's for at least 1-3 months, and a good handful of indie ones as well.

I am currently taking a break from Rift and after my experience with SWTOR I have decided to go back to AC1 and that is what I am currently playing.

Non MMO's

Age of Empires

Gal Civ 2

Civ

Diablo 1 and 2

NWN

Rage of Mages

Einherjar_LC says: WTB the true successor to UO or Asheron's Call pst!

• MumboJumboMumboJumbo Member UncommonPosts: 3,219

Suffice to say  0 mmorpgs. Waiting for gw2, firefall, planetside. I really need to get into EvE, but that's another story.

1. Fifa 12 (iOS)

2. Async. Corp

3. Frozen Synapse

4. Superbrothers: Sword & Sorcery EP

5. Ravenmark

Quick game session atm^.

• bishop916bishop916 Member UncommonPosts: 49

Tried the new Tribes beta - reminded me of Halo: Reach

Tried to load Global Agenda from the Hi-Rez installer, seems to mess with my computer's access to my router? is this common?

Playing ToR - trying to be as excited as I was in beta. I think I am sick of faceroll gameplay, in any game.

Getiing back into Ryzon, big time. There seems to be decent population on the starter island, which is a good sign; the 'other' MMO site is doing alot of promo for this game, which is good also. The biggest surprise so far; fun factor is high even though there isn't fark'all to do in this game, from a conventional MMO point of view. Or maybe there is alot to do, you just have to figure it out for yourself? I dunno, check it out.

BF3 is fun, don't think I am very good at FPS, which is why my 'soldier' is stuck in the teens...

Staring at my XBox wondering what went wrong.

- B916

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Taking a break from MMO's too while waiting for GW2! Another then that :

- Starcraft 2

- Saints Row The Third

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!