Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Carebear tears will flow again... I might have found what im looking for...

2»

Comments

• YamotaYamota Member UncommonPosts: 6,593

TERA is going to be FFA PvP? image

I hope so but I think not so I am not sure where the carebear comment is coming from. It is traditionally for people who want to do PvE and sit in town admiring each other's virtual armor.

• Zlayer77Zlayer77 Member Posts: 826

Originally posted by Yamota

TERA is going to be FFA PvP? image

I hope so but I think not so I am not sure where the carebear comment is coming from. It is traditionally for people who want to do PvE and sit in town admiring each other's virtual armor.

I see nothing to point to it not having FFA... There are not fractions, and you can fight for political control or get voted by other players to run a zone/terretory etc.

My guess is that their PVP servers will FFA, hope they have RP PVP because OP likes to RP(a sociopath)

• GibboniciGibbonici Member UncommonPosts: 472

Originally posted by niceguy3978

Originally posted by Zlayer77

As my previous post got locked by our Dear MMORPG forum team I had to make a new one to post this...

A light has just shown itself at the end of the tunnel... Open world twitched based, political and Terretorial control based game lovers might still have a chans to get something worth playing that isent 8+ years old..

Carebears be warned because we are coming for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZwcyJY9eEw

Can I ask why you aren't still playing AOC?  Its not like it was a decade ago, it was only release 3 1/2 years ago.  Still has some of the best graphics in the genre, and it even has 2 pvp servers that allow you to loot your kills, what more do you want?

Experience with a woman, judging by his posts.

• Goatgod76Goatgod76 Member Posts: 1,214

Originally posted by Zlayer77

Originally posted by DrunkWolf

you better read on on Teras pvp rules before you decide to play it.  last i saw the game caters big time to carebears.

Ofcs it dose.. we want them to come so we can smash them and pawn them.. just like We did back in the days of AOC(the tears were epic, when I played with SCUM in that game) we have to lure them in and then go BAS RUTTEN style on them.. sending them home crying to Mommy...

LOL! Internet thugs make me chuckle.

• loradoveloradove Member UncommonPosts: 62

Topic has been previously discussed and locked on another thread. Locking this.

This discussion has been closed.