Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A real fantasy world!

13»

Comments

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

I dont see how people can dislike the world really, to me it seems great for what they are trying to achieve. Its a bit too light for my taste but thats about it, theres huuuuuuuuuge zones and its an open world which I as a Lineage 2 player is very much in need and used to.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Originally posted by Kuro1n

I dont see how people can dislike the world really, to me it seems great for what they are trying to achieve. Its a bit too light for my taste but thats about it, theres huuuuuuuuuge zones and its an open world which I as a Lineage 2 player is very much in need and used to.

It's almost a fair balance between dark and light zones later on, through 25-40  youve got a haunted forest, then a jungle, then a beach, then molten middle earth.

• heartlessheartless Member UncommonPosts: 4,993

I actually like the world design, from what I've seen, and it will only improve with the high res textures during the next beta. The game does have issues but the world design is not one of them. At least in my opinion.

• Kuro1nKuro1n Member UncommonPosts: 775

Originally posted by Pivotelite

It's almost a fair balance between dark and light zones later on, through 25-40  youve got a haunted forest, then a jungle, then a beach, then molten middle earth.

Yes i know, i played the korean version but theres a lot of colors even in the dark zones. When im talking about dark zones i mean zones that have colors with low brightness and desaturated, a good example would be Ruins of Despair or Ruins of Agony in Lineage 2...

EDIT: I think you missunderstood my post Hearthless, I like the world design but I just wished the game was more desaturated. : )