Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The gameplay in itself isnt bad, but...

13»

Comments

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

What's with the attacks here?  Aion was a disappointment to ME, as it looks like Tera will be, and my point was that on a forum I have every right to express my feelings about a game.  Where on MMORPG.com does it say "only positive remarks about a game will be tolerated"?

Certainly not on the SWTOR or GW2 forums.  I'm not trolling so don't try and pin your insecurities on me.  Tera sounds like another quest grind.  What are you going to do about my opinion?  Nothing.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440

Originally posted by stayontarget

Originally posted by Eir_S

Why?  Because I had tons of interest in Tera until the news started coming in about how same-same it is apart from some pretty graphics (AION disappointment round 2 anyone?).  Besides, it's my right to post in any forum I want to, so kindly take your rehashed "don't tread on my dreams" post elsewhere.  I'm sick of developers giving us the same garbage, and I'll shout it as loudly as I like.

Oh please spare me.  Tera has been out for over a year and it has been said many times that tera is a traditional quest based game.  If you just found out about that now then you are as blind as your avatar.  We know very well why you keep posting the same-old same-old song and dance here in tera's section.

But hay if that make you feel good by all means help yourself,  just dont expect people to take you seriously. 

I didn't do any research on a game that was only out in Korea so I'm trolling or blind because "I should have known all along?"  Well I didn't, so how about you stick that in your pipe, I don't sit on these forums researching every little thing about every game.  I've posted very few times in the Tera forums and the first and only negative thing I've said about it was posted very recently.