Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ultima Online 2.0 Just announced!!

Seriously wouldnt that be epic :(.  So sick and tired of all the failsauce devs that make the indy sandbox titles, and completely fail to get a product successfully to market.  Also sick of all he AAA dev teams humping blizzards leg for a slice of a horribly over saturated genre of mmorpg.   PLEASE RICHARD GARRIOT MAKE IT SO!!!

Comments

• proponentproponent Member UncommonPosts: 92

Kinda hate you.

• kakasakikakasaki Member UncommonPosts: 1,205

Originally posted by a63ntorange

Seriously wouldnt that be epic :(.  So sick and tired of all the failsauce devs that make the indy sandbox titles, and completely fail to get a product successfully to market.  Also sick of all he AAA dev teams humping blizzards leg for a slice of a horribly over saturated genre of mmorpg.   PLEASE RICHARD GARRIOT MAKE IT SO!!!

A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true...

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

HOW COULD YOU!!!!!

• tyrannistyrannis Member Posts: 198

Why aren't you playing UO if you like it so much?

##Best SWTOR of 2011
    Posted by I_Return - SWTOR - "Forget the UI the characters and all ofhe nitpicking bullshit" "Greatest MMO Ever Created"

##Fail Thread Title of 2011
    Originally posted by daveospice
    "this game looks like crap?"

• DannyGloverDannyGlover Member Posts: 1,277

I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back.

• HatewallHatewall Member Posts: 120

oh boy......

• a63ntorangea63ntorange Member Posts: 26

Itemization and gear grind released with age of shadows i think it was called, more or less killed the game for its core audience.  They were trying to compete with EQ and wow i guess, and it was probably EA's decision.  When you had to kill dragons and terathons for a week, and collect the retarded items from vendors to get magical smithy hammers etc, just to be competitive, and then bless the items so you couldnt lose them in pvp anymore, the game went to crap.

• HatewallHatewall Member Posts: 120

bolo balls and tribal masks is what I remember.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

ROFL

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• illorionillorion Member Posts: 467

Cmon now.....

Troll thread is troll.

Can we get a delete please

"Don't mistake a fun game for a good game... Checkers is fun to play but its not exactly the highest point of gaming design... and definatly not worth $60 plus $15 a month"

• LukoooneLukooone Member UncommonPosts: 153

But, but, but he attacked me when I was low life! 

Yes, HE DID, why you cant do the same to him? 

Uf that will take me a lot of time... 

HERE IS YOUR QUEST!

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

Garriot has no clue on how to make a game now, just ask him, hes all about facebook crap games

• eye_meye_m Member UncommonPosts: 3,317

Garriot doesn't know how to make games anymore, he too busy trying to see past his ego

All of my posts are either intelligent, thought provoking, funny, satirical, sarcastic or intentionally disrespectful. Take your pick.

I get banned in the forums for games I love, so lets see if I do better in the forums for games I hate.

I enjoy the serenity of not caring what your opinion is.

I don't hate much, but I hate Apple© with a passion. If Steve Jobs was alive, I would punch him in the face.

• AntariousAntarious Member UncommonPosts: 2,834

Itemization and gear grind released with age of shadows i think it was called, more or less killed the game for its core audience.  They were trying to compete with EQ and wow i guess, and it was probably EA's decision.  When you had to kill dragons and terathons for a week, and collect the retarded items from vendors to get magical smithy hammers etc, just to be competitive, and then bless the items so you couldnt lose them in pvp anymore, the game went to crap.

Well everyone up top from UO's original design was long gone by then.   As well as .. far as I remember EA pretty much owned OSI going back to Ultima 7.   Owned them financially if not by name at least.

I know Raph aka designer dragon was obviously working at SOE for some time by AoS release date (early 2003) since he was working on SWG.

Lord British I think was showing up in L1 around that time ...  I remember seeing the marketing campaign in some of the game magazines.

I had left after the "volunteer lawsuit" bs... got a friend to try UO that had never played just as AoS launched and what a cluster that was.   "how did you ever play this piece of crap..."  oh well lol... 

Oh and yes the thread title was evil... I even checked if it was April 1st.. before I clicked.

• ForTheCityForTheCity Member Posts: 307

wait. what kind of thread is this. why is is still up. damn trolled us. =[

• SpezzSpezz Member Posts: 141

Clicked so quickly only to be dissapoint...

OP, for shame!

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Please do not make threads like this. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.