Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Well I've heard..."

After reading a few of these posts, I've noticed something that's getting on my nerves a bit. People who are saying TSO sucks because "They heard" so and so. I know some people actually took the time to try out the game for an hour or so, but the people who say the game is bad just because others have said it make no sense to me.

My opinion is this: if you care enough to actually go to the forum about the game and post your views on it, you should at least have played the game.

Comments

• KatheryneKatheryne Member Posts: 130
    Sadly, some people live their lives by riding on other people's bandwagons, and are incapable of forming their own opinion on things.  For these people, jumping into the forums of a niche game like TSO and talking ignorant trash about it makes them feel all superior, when in reality, they don't have a clue what they're talking about.

• MaxoidMaxoid Member Posts: 20

Human ignorance is most certainly infinite.

• Louie916Louie916 Member Posts: 6

All of my life I have said I hate peppers. Whenever someone would eat them or anything I would always say; that’s nasty how can you eat those?!

Note: I had never tried EVEN one in my life, I was told by many that peppers taste horrible so I believed that yes, peppers are disgusting.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> 

Last week my boyfriend was munching on red peppers. He dipped one in ranch dressing and demanded I try it. Well, I did and to my surprise I loved it! I have been snacking on peppers and dip all week since!! My new addiction instead of chips, hehe.

Don’t make an opinion about something and voice it without ever trying it. Even if you have been told negative things about it. You never know, you just might end up loving it.  

I image TSO and PEPPERS!!

• KitKittyKitKitty Member Posts: 15

awww... hehe, I <3 Louie!!!

So nice to see uplifting people with funny stories =)

*hugs*

Sayy.. I heard that EQ sucks.. does that neccessarily mean it sucks? Nope. I've also heard it rocks. So, don't believe everything you hear.

Kit & Azrael in BF!!

• EmmaLouiseEmmaLouise Member Posts: 14

I don't honestly know why people who have never played TSO bash it. Maybe it's because it isn't your usual online game so they think the idea is stupid. Maybe they can't think outside the relms of shooting, killing, set levels etc. Maybe this site is mainly made up of younger players who just like to shout off, bully, pick on something that is different? Who knows....

• Babe-Babe- Member Posts: 30

maybe it's as simple as TSO has always had it's own forums not on this site and our community (for the most part) has been content to stay within it's own borders (excluding a few disgruntled people creating retaliation sites). 

Hate and ignorance breed only more hate and ignorance.  There have been a ton more "i hate tso" posts here and maybe the few positive posters that did venture here didn't wanna have to put up with the BS of fighting all the time when they posted here.

;) As was mentioned in another thread, there's a new posse in town now so TSO haters beware!  If you mess with our game you're gonna have your hands full trying to defend any illogical arguments you make - so at least make your arguments good!

Simball in CC - Simball in AV
    Do you have what it takes?

• KatheryneKatheryne Member Posts: 130

Originally posted by Babe-

;) As was mentioned in another thread, there's a new posse in town now so TSO haters beware!  If you mess with our game you're gonna have your hands full trying to defend any illogical arguments you make - so at least make your arguments good!

Truer words have never been spoken!

*cracks knuckles*

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion of TSO - regardless of playing experience.  However, if you come in here spouting off technobabble bullshit without an ounce of fact to back up your claim, I'm going to eat you for lunch!

I'm actually a very easy-going girl until someone pisses me off! image