Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

5 minutes till the eu event

Comments

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

Originally posted by PsychoPigeon

They said they hope to have it working tomorrow

Where did you find that?

• aretinaaretina Member UncommonPosts: 104

If you wondering about IP blocking here official twitter.

"players from the US won't be blocked, neither for sneak peek, nor beta and not after release. ~Raven"

At least US players wont be IP blocked...

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

Originally posted by bronecar

Where did you find that?

@TeraEurope it is possible to play next day, sunday? ist es möglich morgen zu spielen?

@lukasriemann1 We'll inform you about that tomorrow.

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965

Originally posted by NBlitz

Where did you find that?

@TeraEurope it is possible to play next day, sunday? ist es möglich morgen zu spielen?

@lukasriemann1 We'll inform you about that tomorrow.

I think they should just move it to next week ...

• NorpanNorpan Member CommonPosts: 319

Originally posted by Kumapon

Originally posted by Norpan

Originally posted by Kumapon

I'm sure its all Frogster and nothing to do with EME or BHS. Frogster is pretty fail and only got the Tera contract by being in the right place at the time, and holding the correct cards.

I hope all the EU's here "fake preorder" a NA copy to test for any latency problems in the betas to completely bypass Frogster. If you weren't already planning on it.

If you bought the european copy of the game, will you not be able to play on the US servers? And also, if you buy the US version, will you IP-blocked from europe or not?

If you buy the euro version you will have to play on the euro servers, but if you buy the NA version you won't be IP blocked. Only Russians, Asians, and Africans will be IP blocked from NA TERA.

OK. But can I play on EU servers if i bought a US copy? If the latency etc sux for me I might have to go for EU. But would rather play on US servers.

• HerodesHerodes Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

We'll update you if we have a new start time for the sneak peek event, like we mentioned yersterday. Until then, enjoy this cold day. ~Raven
    rawr

Originally posted by Herodes

We'll update you if we have a new start time for the sneak peek event, like we mentioned yersterday. Until then, enjoy this cold day. ~Raven

rawr

Worst publicity stunt. Ever.

It surprises me why it has drawn more Likes to its FB page...

• AdiarisAdiaris Member CommonPosts: 381

Originally posted by Herodes

rawr

Worst publicity stunt. Ever.

It surprises me why it has drawn more Likes to its FB page...

Cause there's always enough people that spout stuff like: "I'm HAPPY(?) this happened now so it won't happen at launch. This is BETA you should know it's for testing. I'm so happy you updated me with useless info although I sat here all day waiting for my sneak peek , now I love  you even more. Etc.etc." 

Then when it all happens again at Beta and then at launch they come up with some other idiotic justification for the publisher's failure.

I do really wish the mmo community was more demanding. 

• bronecarbronecar Member Posts: 685

Hm, so we europeans are off for a bad start.

Sure, as some of you may say, these things happen (not that they should), but the time it takes them to remedy the situation is mind boggling.

• Jimmy562Jimmy562 Member UncommonPosts: 1,158

Hm, so we europeans are off for a bad start.

Sure, as some of you may say, these things happen (not that they should), but the time it takes them to remedy the situation is mind boggling.

Agreed. I certainly expected it all to crash but to be down the whole day? They handed out the keys and knew how many people should be expected yet they was totally unprepared. 

• We'll have to see how it goes. I'm not condemning Frogster yet, I expected some startup issues. They do take rather long though but in the end it's all about how they handle it and whether they will show professionalism

Either way I'm not preordering until I get to have a little peek for myself, so I'm gonna wait a little bit

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

This 5 minute is the longest ever and still counting.image

• AlotAlot Member Posts: 1,948

Originally posted by Rylon

Either way I'm not preordering until I get to have a little peek for myself, so I'm gonna wait a little bit

Same here, I wanted to use the Sneak Peek to find out if I should pre-order the game.

From FB.

As soon as we have any new launch time for the sneak peek event, we'll inform you. We're still working on the problems! We planned to launch today at 15:00, if we can make it, we'll inform you and also if we have any other news. We'll add additional time and/or days to make up for the lost time and are again sorry for the lost time on Saturday!

From FB.

As soon as we have any new launch time for the sneak peek event, we'll inform you. We're still working on the problems! We planned to launch today at 15:00, if we can make it, we'll inform you and also if we have any other news. We'll add additional time and/or days to make up for the lost time and are again sorry for the lost time on Saturday!

To be continued...

• redcap036redcap036 Member UncommonPosts: 1,230

Originally posted by Draftbeer

This 5 minute is the longest ever and still counting.image

it's in Windows time.

Originally posted by Alot

From FB.

To be continued...

Get yer torches and pitchforks ready!

From FB.

To be continued...

I don't use those, I use burning Popori corpses on stakes. image

• TalRashaTalRasha Member UncommonPosts: 827

From FB.

To be continued...

I don't use those, I use burning Popori corpses on stakes. image

Stakes? Or chopped off Elin legs?

• burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

So if my calculations are correct, we have only 2.5 hours to go? It would then be 15:00 in Germany/Europe?

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Ok gang! Time to put your money where your mouth is. Will we play today or not?

• 32style32style Member UncommonPosts: 24

Ahhh, voices in my head !

• ololuluololulu Member UncommonPosts: 164

OH MY GOD, i finally got updater to work but it wont update because server is down.

Damn those voices! My axe is blunt!

Originally posted by burdock2

So if my calculations are correct, we have only 2.5 hours to go? It would then be 15:00 in Germany/Europe?

It's not going to happen. Expect a reschedule for next weekend.