Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dungeons & Dragons Online: Eberron Unlimited: Screenshot of the Week: DDO Edition! Winners Announcem

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerQueens, NYPosts: 5,793Administrator Uncommon

We've pored over your many awesome DDO screenshots for this week's "Screenshot of the Week," and today we're excited to announce the winning entry!

Congratulations to Kavenn, this week's Screenshot of the Week winner!

The winning screenshot and Kavenn's accompanying description can be found below:

"A human artificer and an elf sorcerer in the Sands of Menechtarun, standing beneath a radiant forcefield created by the artificer for protection."

Silly elves! Always getting into trouble. No worries, there's always a tough human there to protect 'em!

This week's winner snagged herself a 1,000 Turbine Points code (for use with DDO in-game store). Be sure to check back next Monday for a chance to win more awesome prizes!

Michael "MikeB" Bitton
Community Manager
Twitter: @eMikeB

• KavennKavenn ViennaPosts: 2Member

Yay, thank you so much!! So happy about this! The silly elf will use the points well to buy access to more adventures she has to be rescued from. ;)

• bugse82bugse82 pernikPosts: 185Member

grats! :)

• BereKinBereKin SplitPosts: 287Member

Congratulations friend

• LiljnaLiljna Posts: 237Member Uncommon

Grats :)

• iamflymoloiamflymolo Hampton, TNPosts: 152Member

Grats! But how do I keep missing these contests?

• ZombieKenZombieKen Northwest, INPosts: 5,034Member Uncommon

Lookin' good!  I don't remember DDO have that nice of an FX look to it.  They've been busy.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.