Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Sneak Peek Keys!

Comments

• revy66revy66 Member Posts: 464

Originally posted by CristianCeo

Originally posted by ThorHal

If you guys find any more site pls post them all the keys from the sites in the OP are gone. 

Thanks

Lies, just checked onlinewelten, still keys available.

stop being lazy, do the google translator thing...

EDIT:

Angelkiss781 real beta keys haven't been sent out yet, only the pre order ones. The sneak peek does not count as an actual beta event.

Stop talking if you don't know. For me onlinewelten IS NOT WORKING!

It is working perfectly. Register an account, login, then write down the e-mail adress on the right side of the article and the key will appear in the box.

• CelusiosCelusios Member UncommonPosts: 337

Originally posted by Loke666

Originally posted by Celusios

So is the US also doing this?

No, but the US beta starts next weekend, another week to wait for the EU beta.

Seems like they will let you keep your character for the next 5 beta weekends before wiping them.

But the interesting thing with the sneak peak is that there is no NDA so we can post all our screenshots here. :)

Yeah, I saw that. If you pre-order you're automatically in all 5 beta events. Maybe this weekend will give me an idea of if I want to pre-order or not.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Yeah, I saw that. If you pre-order you're automatically in all 5 beta events. Maybe this weekend will give me an idea of if I want to pre-order or not.

Same here, can't wait!

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Originally posted by tnk0072

remember the game starts at 3 and goes until midnight both saturday and sunday CET time (central england time) thats 6 hours ahead of EST time. just saying :D

Lmao, (Central England time) so that means cause i'm from the Midlands i'm in a different time zone !!

CET is (Central European Time) Sorry just could not let that one go image

So my start  will be at 14:00 in all of the UK !! (edited due my stupidity also i'm tired been a hard day)

p>
  • Tnk0072Tnk0072 Member UncommonPosts: 98

Originally posted by darker70

remember the game starts at 3 and goes until midnight both saturday and sunday CET time (central england time) thats 6 hours ahead of EST time. just saying :D

Lmao, (Central England time) so that means cause i'm from the Midlands i'm in a different time zone !!

So my start  will be at 1600 in all of the UK !!

hahahahaha yeah...well that was a big old fail on my part :DD

Originally posted by Volgore

Same here, can't wait!

Woot! You looking at the collectors or standard?

• daniel!!!daniel!!! Member Posts: 400

Same here, can't wait!

i might give it a chance ya know if this weekend is any good, but il only buy standard 

Originally posted by daniel!!!

Same here, can't wait!

i might give it a chance ya know if this weekend is any good, but il only buy standard 

Same, I learned my lesson after SWTOR.

• nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735

no your start time will be 1400 uk time europe is an hour ahead not an hour behind

Same here, can't wait!

So far it's standard, but that may change this weekend.

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Originally posted by nerovipus32

no your start time will be 1400 uk time europe is an hour ahead not an hour behind

Bugger yer right well at least i got the other bit right,that will teach me to be so self righteous maybe i am in another time zone !!

tnk0072 feel free to riducle me as much as u like image

p>
  • ThorHalThorHal Member Posts: 89

Originally posted by ThorHal

If you guys find any more site pls post them all the keys from the sites in the OP are gone. 

Thanks

Lies, just checked onlinewelten, still keys available.

stop being lazy, do the google translator thing...

EDIT:

Angelkiss781 real beta keys haven't been sent out yet, only the pre order ones. The sneak peek does not count as an actual beta event.

Stop talking if you don't know. For me onlinewelten IS NOT WORKING!

Then its either your lack of skill at computers or shear incompetence, which basicly would be the same. Right after your post I registered another account, just to see if its true what you're saying and so I can edit the OP. Guess what? They still had keys! No way!

-.-

• camelguycamelguy Member UncommonPosts: 9

Looks like keys are gone everywhere I have looked.  Used all the links the OP listed as well as googled quite a few myself.

If anyone happens to have an extra key it would really be appreciated =).

Thanks

• tollboothtollbooth Member CommonPosts: 298

My god, that seems to be a rather large install.  How much was the file size...?  Downloader doesn't say, and I might have missed it before that.

• That1KnightThat1Knight Member UncommonPosts: 3

All links are done with, would anyone happen to have an extra key? Would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680

Damn I was too late.

If anyone has a spare EU key please dont be shy and I'll love you long time :p.

• ThorHalThorHal Member Posts: 89

Updated the OP, no new links though, tried finding some, but no luck. If you find anything, please drop me a pm or post the link here.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by Loke666

Originally posted by Vesavius

True that... It actually surprised me recently in the Aion beta jut how few people were willing to talk English... seemed more Polish in the game then anything. I guess it will be better when the UK erver opens at Live, but for now it's a bit of an awkard mix with 2/3 of the game not sharing a common language :/

Just because someone speaks polish does not mean they don´t understand english, there will be plenty of people to play with.

Besides, we are talking about 2 x 9 hours of up to lvl 22, most of that will likely be soloquests anyways.

We can always start up an english speaking guild. :)

Oh I get that, thats why I said 'willing' ;)

But yes, happy and willing to help kick start a English speaking guild. I can't complain about stuff if I am not willing to help solve it.

• VegettoVegetto Member Posts: 841

Hmm, 2pm GMT Saturday, was hoping for tonight, baaaah :(

Originally posted by Vegetto

lol I know, so little time... ><

Should be enough to get a decent taste though. If it works out I will preorder anyhow so it's all good.

Should be enough to get a decent taste though. If it works out I will preorder anyhow so it's all good.

Well good news is, the pre-order (mini) is £4.10 roughly, with ALL the benefits of the full pre-order. Only difference is you aren't buying game up front.

So after this weekend, unless the game is a shambles, i will most certainly get that.

Well good news is, the pre-order (mini) is £4.10 roughly, with ALL the benefits of the full pre-order. Only difference is you aren't buying game up front.

So after this weekend, unless the game is a shambles, i will most certainly get that.

Same :)

It's awesome!

- yesterday morning i woke up into another boring and ordinary "no mmorpg to play" day, with Tera already being off my radar for a while.

- in the afternoon i found this thread and thought "hmmm...notn to do, why not give it a try, maybe i'll get a key".

- the first 2-3 pages were out of keys already, which brought out the hunter in me. Now i really wanted one!!

- finally got my key, watched some clips and read some articles...and in the evening i was thrilled and excited about the game which i had no single thought on in the morning!

That's how a gamer's life can change in a day :)

My plan is to get sufficiently drunk tonight that i wakeup hungover, so by the time servers are up, i will know what planet i'm on.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

I am getting really slow download speeds. Been on all night and all morning. Only at 17%. Its coming through the firewall ok. Any tips you bunch of brains?;)