Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Gamestop Deals!?

KhrymsonKhrymson Eorzea, MOPosts: 3,090Member

Yeah I know, Gamestop?  Deals?  WTF!?   And for PC no less...   I was surprised too, but seriously I ran across a few good deals today, well maybe only one since I already knew about the one for Guild Wars.

Been mulling over playing Guild Wars for awhile, and after searching the net quite thoroughly for the best deal ~ Gamestop of all places has the lowest price on the Guild Wars Complete Collection for $29.99 ~ everywhere else is $40-44+  or you can only get the trilogy box for $29.99, leaving you to buy the Eye of the North expansion separately for $9.99-$12.99.

I think I'm going to finally buy it!

Also, while I was just about to check out, I noticed another good deal as a game recommendation, that being the World of Warcraft Battlechest.   And with it they're giving a copy of Wrath of the Lich King, all for $19.99.  I really have no desire to play WoW currently, and I've been trying my best not to be drawn into the hype with Mists of Pandarian.  {Most can hate on it all they want, but I actually love the Panda race and had hoped it would have been added a long time ago.  And the negative comparisons with Kung Fu Panda is dumbfounding cause I loved both the movies and the Cartoon has been just as funny!}

I've been considering buying WoW again while its cheap and holding onto it until Pandaria launches {what with all the mindboggling changes they're making, might as well start fresh}, cause just like with every expansion, I keep returning for 2-3 months no matter how many times I said I wouldn't...LOL

Anyway, just thought I'd share my findings cause I know there are still gamers out there wanting to play both Guild Wars and WoW, and these are some pretty good deals, even though you have to give money to Gamestop...le sigh