Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mass Exodus of Republic from SWTOR!

1235»

Comments

• sanosukexsanosukex Member Posts: 1,836

Originally posted by RageOfKills

I don't know what your all complaining about, I've been in countless PvP WZs and yes there have been many defeats on republic side (I'm a commando DPS) but all it takes is skill and strategy to win not numbers, as log as your kind of equal in numbers you can kick IMP arse

whats warzones matter for this? aside from the fact imperial is stuck playing huttball all day.. the imbalance biggest effect in pvp is going ot be open world pvp not warzones since warzones are completely controlled amount of people,  population isn't really as big of an issue.

• kobie173kobie173 Member UncommonPosts: 2,075

Originally posted by xBlackBoxX

LMFAO Republic QQ noobs need to L2P instead of whining to Bioware for nerfbat get some skill

Are you drunk? No amount of "skill" is going to make up for being outnumbered by 3:1 odds or more, nimrod.

So I started to walk into the water. I won't lie to you boys...I was terrified. But I pressed on, and as I made my way past the breakers, a strange calm came over me. I don't know if it was divine intervention or the kinship of all living things, but I tell you, Jerry, at that moment ... I was a marine biologist.

• Originally posted by kobie173

Originally posted by xBlackBoxX

LMFAO Republic QQ noobs need to L2P instead of whining to Bioware for nerfbat get some skill

Are you drunk? No amount of "skill" is going to make up for being outnumbered by 3:1 odds or more, nimrod.

Then we get WoWs response. Prevent landing on the planet unless the numbers allow!

Solved Wintergrasp.

• DarthMechDarthMech Member UncommonPosts: 40

poor rep playes only now at the end do you understand the true power of the darkside!!!!!!!

• stragen001stragen001 Member UncommonPosts: 1,720

Originally posted by zencommando

Is this "mass exodus" on just pvp servers. Because the pve server on which I play has been busier than usual the last couple days.

Im on a PvP server (Chundaar) playing republic and the population has dropped a little but nowhere near a "mass exodus". Earlier thisevening I was able to get together 15 people to kill the world boss on tattoine, then straight afterwards went to the Fleet and got a group together for Taral V in about 10mins. 

Edit: And warzones, I never queue more than about 2mins

Cluck Cluck, Gibber Gibber, My Old Mans A Mushroom