Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lol New Sword of Tears event??

2»

Comments

• raff01raff01 Member Posts: 453

Its funny GMTheia because afterall we're always speculating about the population. But its one easy thing to  actually have that number.

And I am 100% certain that SV has those numbers. They just won't dare give it away, probably because it would put them to a shame.

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

Originally posted by GMTheia

The sword was on an account that was banned for hacking.

Next?

Is this true? image

• darthturtle1darthturtle1 Member Posts: 208

Originally posted by JayBirdz

Originally posted by Fadedbomb

The sword was on an account that was banned for hacking.

Next?

Is this true? image

Might as well be.  I like how Theia dodged the question about what actually happened to the sword.  It was taken from cyde after he died.  What really happened?  It is like all the other "lore" in the game it is in Swedish and waiting to be translated 5 years later. 

It is like anything in the game called an event.  Animals invading town??  Why are they doing that??  Who cares it is something to do. 

These guys really need to take some pages from UO.  Back in the 98 they had better events in UO that actually had lore behind it.  If spiders attack a town why did it happen??  Who has the sword??  I really doubt some player looted it from Cyde and paged Theia and said here bro have the sword. 

This is just another reason why MO is not a sandbox.  Who cares if the Sword was needed for other events a player choose to most likely destroy it.  After all it is a sandbox.  You should of maybe thought out your event storyline with that possibility in mind.  Someone being a dick and destroying it.  After all it is MO and most of the people playing it now are griefers.  You got griefed.  I would of deleted it. 

Also about the population.  If it is so good release the numbers with facts theia instead of the usualy "it is booming"  because everytime someone has said that, the financials come out and say those people were lying or just miss informed. 

• Cyde77Cyde77 Member UncommonPosts: 101

In fairness there was never any proof that the sword was even on my corpse when I died. Darran said he saw it but when he clicked it it said the item did not exist as if someone had looted it, so i dunno. Maybe the guy who got it deleted it and Theia saw that as an opportunity to interpret it to mean he threw it away, and that's reasonable imo.

If a guy had looted it and banked it and it just disappeared Id be surprised if nobody got mad and cried about it, but if we're honest it's meant to be an epic weapon, you can have justification for pretty much anything that happens to it. It works both ways. If you wanted to be open minded about it - which you obviously dont since youre from this forum - you could just see it like the one ring having a mind of its own.

If the sword had just disappeared from my inventory even though I was using it actively in combat though Id have been a bit irritated, but if I had just had it in my bank or gone inactive then I would not blame the GMs for relocating it.

Just my opinion.

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

Originally posted by Cyde77

In fairness there was never any proof that the sword was even on my corpse when I died. Darran said he saw it but when he clicked it it said the item did not exist as if someone had looted it, so i dunno. Maybe the guy who got it deleted it and Theia saw that as an opportunity to interpret it to mean he threw it away, and that's reasonable imo.

If a guy had looted it and banked it and it just disappeared Id be surprised if nobody got mad and cried about it, but if we're honest it's meant to be an epic weapon, you can have justification for pretty much anything that happens to it. It works both ways. If you wanted to be open minded about it - which you obviously dont since youre from this forum - you could just see it like the one ring having a mind of its own.

If the sword had just disappeared from my inventory even though I was using it actively in combat though Id have been a bit irritated, but if I had just had it in my bank or gone inactive then I would not blame the GMs for relocating it.

Just my opinion.

^^this. one of cydes posts are worth more than almost eveyone of darths combined.

There is the possibility that the sword was bugged and wasnt lootable althoguh i imagine there would of been a hell of alot of complaining had that been the case so i assume that the sword was indeed looted and either destroyed or banked on an acconut that was recently banned. Possibly astinos who recently left the game due to real life issues and claimed to of deleted his characters might of had the sword.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• GeroltGerolt Member Posts: 98

I, too, make up haircurling theories and assumptions in my head to explain and excuse the unexplainable without any deeper knowledge into the subject only to maintain illusions about everything being fine against all odds.

Just my opinion.

Actually I am from MO.  I bought a boxed copy and a digital copy I played from beta till after Dawn and I made a couple trials after TC to see if anything changed.  Get off you high and mighty horse you have been in here and raged as well.  I am sure when your new forum personality is found out and banned you will be here and rage again.  I am sorry I just realized SV is inept in doing anything.  Keep doing the cyde shuffle and gaming the crappy prediction system tho bro.   We actually talked a lot in IRC and in game at one time.  I considered you a cool dude.  But this blatant fanboyism does not suit you.  You know it was looted.  You know someone squirrled it away in a bank or deleted it and Theia being as "smart" as he is did not think in a sandbox someone might be a sandbox player and decide to destroy the sword.  Theia should of planned for that instead of "divine" intervention. 

I agree with you when you wear rosie glasses you can justify anything.  I bet you still believe they have lore ready to be translated as well.

"

Gerolt

Apprentice Member

1/20/12 8:09:37 AM#32

I, too, make up haircurling theories and assumptions in my head to explain and excuse the unexplainable without any deeper knowledge into the subject only to maintain illusions about everything being fine against all odds.

"

Pretty much

• GwahlurGwahlur Member UncommonPosts: 201

I vote SV just release the code for MO and let everyone reprogram and patch it as they like. Afterall, it's a sandbox right? People should be able to do as they want.

Originally posted by Gwahlur

I vote SV just release the code for MO and let everyone reprogram and patch it as they like. Afterall, it's a sandbox right? People should be able to do as they want.

Finally you have a good idea.  All SV's experience prior to MO was modding.  I am sure there are some more confident modders out there that could do a better job. 

Cheers!

Originally posted by darthturtle1

Actually I am from MO.  I bought a boxed copy and a digital copy I played from beta till after Dawn and I made a couple trials after TC to see if anything changed.  Get off you high and mighty horse you have been in here and raged as well.  I am sure when your new forum personality is found out and banned you will be here and rage again.  I am sorry I just realized SV is inept in doing anything.  Keep doing the cyde shuffle and gaming the crappy prediction system tho bro.   We actually talked a lot in IRC and in game at one time.  I considered you a cool dude.  But this blatant fanboyism does not suit you.  You know it was looted.  You know someone squirrled it away in a bank or deleted it and Theia being as "smart" as he is did not think in a sandbox someone might be a sandbox player and decide to destroy the sword.  Theia should of planned for that instead of "divine" intervention. 

I agree with you when you wear rosie glasses you can justify anything.  I bet you still believe they have lore ready to be translated as well.

Im not much of a fan boy, Ive told SV they need to get their shit together many times. I just have more patience than other people and always have a level of hope for the game. Am I not allowed to offer a different point of view to just shit talking? I respond individually to what SV do and how they do it. I dont feel the need to either constistently defend the game or bash it, yet because I countered one of your many bitchy posts with a reasonable suggestion (MY opinion as I stated) and said one phrase you took unkindly to you feel the need to call me a fan boy and provide me a paragraph of rage.

{mod edit}

The only time Ive actually raged on this forum that I can remember was when I was frustrated with the game and hugely pissed off with the mods, and what?

Destroying a legendary sword by dragging it to a box that says destroy weapon on it isn't exactly something I agree with. Rather there were paths they could take with it. Use it for good, use it for evil, or find a way to remove it from the world altogether that is actually interesting. SV have yet to provide any of those methods and since I find the current method of deletion for it to be completely stupid I see no reason why it should be removed from the world. I also still dont see why the ideas I came up with initially are not reasonable.

Im not much of a fan boy, Ive told SV they need to get their shit together many times. I just have more patience than other people and always have a level of hope for the game. Am I not allowed to offer a different point of view to just shit talking? I respond individually to what SV do and how they do it. I dont feel the need to either constistently defend the game or bash it, yet because I countered one of your many bitchy posts with a reasonable suggestion (MY opinion as I stated) and said one phrase you took unkindly to you feel the need to call me a fan boy and provide me a paragraph of rage.

If Im honest I dont care who you were and I do not care that you thought I was cool because when you respond like this to me after a single phrase calling you out as being a SV basher, regardless of whether I was right or wrong, you're being a douche, and I dont like douches on the internet who I dont know. Besides I didnt even insult you.

The only time Ive actually raged on this forum that I can remember was when I was frustrated with the game and hugely pissed off with the mods, and what?

Destroying a legendary sword by dragging it to a box that says destroy weapon on it isn't exactly something I agree with. Rather there were paths they could take with it. Use it for good, use it for evil, or find a way to remove it from the world altogether that is actually interesting. SV have yet to provide any of those methods and since I find the current method of deletion for it to be completely stupid I see no reason why it should be removed from the world. I also still dont see why the ideas I came up with initially are not reasonable.

I understand what you are saying.  What I am saying which you are not getting is maybe thety should of seen that coming instead of the on the fly lore and event planning.  The sword should of been indestructable and I evn think that there should of been like a quest to destroy it if you so choose.  I forgot I see where you are coming from SV has always had good events.

So it all boils down to patience...  I am not a douche or a basher.  I am sorry I have less patience than you or I actually want a product to work if I am paying for it.  But when I die a million times to bugs, or I lose tons of ore I worked hard on because of a server reboot or I fell through a rock, or any of the hundreds of other bugs I can nto abide. 

I salute you for your ability to get shoddy work and turn the other cheek.  I wonder if you would let any other business you get a product from do the same thing.  Like a resturaunt or a clothing store or a car dealership.  I bet you would not. 

I know also you primarily pvp so alot of the problems I had may not effect you.  Infact I know the crappy prediction helps you pvp.  You have learned how to game it.  koodos. 

No they have not always had good events but I appreciate that Theia makes the effort regardless. I myself had a lot of fun in the Sword of Tears event regardless of the bugs at the end. I wasn't particularly bothered when they chose the winner out of my free for all when I thought it was a very even fight, and if people can remember they will tell you I did not get upset and called gf to saladin and grack. AQ as a guild definitely took advantage of the big free for all and I disagree with how that was handled even though our guild and me benefited largely from it.

I disagreed with the teleporting in Pravum's Defence and I may disagree with something in the next event. As I said Im not a blind fan boy even though I do stick up for SV in situations when others do not. Like I also said I am not here to be consistent either in favour of SV or against SV, Im here to respond to what happens when it happens and I dont see what's wrong with that.

I wont argue your point about the prediction either, but I can tell you I dont feel good when I know Ive won due to it being flawed. At least I know Im fairly competent in other respects of combat and dont succeed only because of it. And just so you know I started playing m&b a lot at christmas where the prediction is pretty much perfection and it makes my success as a PvPer in terms of actual combat (not escapes, tactics etc) in MO feel quite hollow.

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

If i was a emporer and someone double crossed me, i'd send an assassin. I'D SEND TWO ASSASSINS! 3 ! 4! 5!... you get the point.

• DAS1337DAS1337 Member UncommonPosts: 2,610

Originally posted by Dolomighty

*Takes a deep breath*

Hello all. I'm the artist on this new Sword of Tears event thread, Dolomite and I've done some of the other art for the Gms as well... tried to register as Dolomite here but I'll have to settle for Dolomighty!

I've played MO for about a little over a year, completely solo, completely carebear, and I love it to death. I have a miner/extractor/tamer, a weaponsmith, an amorsmith, a hunter, a cook, and a butcher/fisherman. I was really on the verge of quitting PC games altogether, whether MMO or not before I found Mortal, and then I was completely hooked again. Its a great game and its getting better all the time. The problems I encounter don't bother me because I know what I want, and its to have this sort of experience in my game: a big open world, no direction, no restrictions, do what you want. That's fun for me. Being given an endless series of quests used to be more rewarding, but now I get to set my own goals, do in-game chores that I myself deem worthwhile, explore, travel, or even just sit back and enjoy my virtual homeland with its swaying trees, passing clouds, flowing rivers, and occasional frolicking naked mages trying to kill everything in sight (I know its perverse – I don't care.) Really I think people need to relax and appreciate what they have – to do these things before they get twisted up and ranting about what other people are doing with the game; falling into that mental rut of dividing the player base up into opposing camps of red versus blue, one guild versus another, players versus the Gms etc... We're all part of the same community, and whether you're a lowly cook or a mighty warrior there are going to be things out of your control and people that you do not agree with. Playing a sandbox game means that you're free to do what you want – I don't understand how this freedom seems to be continually conflated into an expectation that you're going to get your way, and to get your way every time.

Unlike most games, but not unlike old pen-and-paper games, the Gms in mortal are going to role-play your adversaries. Just like say a game of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons you can expect certain players to whine that the creature the dungeon master threw out is too powerful, that the puzzle he presented is too difficult, that the premise of his adventure is thin, that the rewards weren't worth the risk etc...

This sort of behavior is all very poor sportsmanship, indeed it concerns me that anyone would play the game if these things were distracting them that much from enjoying their play time. These complaints do not sound like they're from someone 'at play,' they sound like they're from a person so twisted up inside they've forgotten how to 'play' – as if they needed more of the same sort of stress and seriousness and agony they might find in their working or studying life in their game life as well. Its supposed to be an escape, but a lot of people haul their baggage with them everywhere and never unpack it. Like any form of entertainment, a good deal of your ability to enjoy the game is going to involve suspending your disbelief, putting aside your criticism, and having the courage to keep an open mind. Let me stress the 'courage' part of that statement. It takes courage to enjoy it.

What I see going on here I would describe with the following childhood analogy: a father (the gm) plays a game of catch with his son (the player.) They throw the ball back and forth a few times and everything is swell, but then by accident the child gets hit square on the nose. The child then runs to every other home in the neighborhood and says that his father beats him, points to his bloody nose, and demands to every sympathetic ear that his dad be put in prison for child abuse.

The Gms of Mortal help you guys 100s of times everyday, but whenever they do something you don't agree with you turn on them like a swarm of angry bees. Might I suggest that if you don't like the events that you simply not participate in them instead of wasting your emotions on ranting about them?

Its easy to go off about what you don't want – its much tougher to put into positive words that which you DO want. Do you really even know what you want? Let them see that put into words and you'll be surprised how much they do in fact listen to you all.

Thank you that is all.

-Dolomite.

Maybe the guys over at SV shouldn't have taken my money and never gave me a box.  Maybe there shouldn't have been numerous account problems while attempting to pre-order said box.  Maybe the game should be remotely close to release quality after what, two years?  You guys wonder why people are so critical and jump so quickly on the bandwagon of haters.  Take a step back and look in the mirror.  You don't have mirrors in Sweden or something?

I love how you added that it takes courage to play and enjoy a game like MO.  Even designers realize that it's like swallowing your own vomit at times.  I'm an outsider, so my opinion may be skewed, but a second event happening due to a hacker deleting or banking the item was the fault of SV to begin with.  Regaurdless, instead of attacking us here, why don't you try to explain a backstory or piece of lore that would creatively support the sword coming back into play due to a failed GM event?  If there is such information, post it instead of being immature.

This is the same PR shinanigans that gave them such a bad reputation (among other things) to begin with.  Try to be professional SV.  Try to resist your urges to be children and act like the businessmen and women that you are supposed to be.

Originally posted by DAS1337

Originally posted by Dolomighty

*Takes a deep breath*

Hello all. I'm the artist on this new Sword of Tears event thread, Dolomite and I've done some of the other art for the Gms as well... tried to register as Dolomite here but I'll have to settle for Dolomighty!

I've played MO for about a little over a year, completely solo, completely carebear, and I love it to death. I have a miner/extractor/tamer, a weaponsmith, an amorsmith, a hunter, a cook, and a butcher/fisherman. I was really on the verge of quitting PC games altogether, whether MMO or not before I found Mortal, and then I was completely hooked again. Its a great game and its getting better all the time. The problems I encounter don't bother me because I know what I want, and its to have this sort of experience in my game: a big open world, no direction, no restrictions, do what you want. That's fun for me. Being given an endless series of quests used to be more rewarding, but now I get to set my own goals, do in-game chores that I myself deem worthwhile, explore, travel, or even just sit back and enjoy my virtual homeland with its swaying trees, passing clouds, flowing rivers, and occasional frolicking naked mages trying to kill everything in sight (I know its perverse – I don't care.) Really I think people need to relax and appreciate what they have – to do these things before they get twisted up and ranting about what other people are doing with the game; falling into that mental rut of dividing the player base up into opposing camps of red versus blue, one guild versus another, players versus the Gms etc... We're all part of the same community, and whether you're a lowly cook or a mighty warrior there are going to be things out of your control and people that you do not agree with. Playing a sandbox game means that you're free to do what you want – I don't understand how this freedom seems to be continually conflated into an expectation that you're going to get your way, and to get your way every time.

Unlike most games, but not unlike old pen-and-paper games, the Gms in mortal are going to role-play your adversaries. Just like say a game of Advanced Dungeons and Dragons you can expect certain players to whine that the creature the dungeon master threw out is too powerful, that the puzzle he presented is too difficult, that the premise of his adventure is thin, that the rewards weren't worth the risk etc...

This sort of behavior is all very poor sportsmanship, indeed it concerns me that anyone would play the game if these things were distracting them that much from enjoying their play time. These complaints do not sound like they're from someone 'at play,' they sound like they're from a person so twisted up inside they've forgotten how to 'play' – as if they needed more of the same sort of stress and seriousness and agony they might find in their working or studying life in their game life as well. Its supposed to be an escape, but a lot of people haul their baggage with them everywhere and never unpack it. Like any form of entertainment, a good deal of your ability to enjoy the game is going to involve suspending your disbelief, putting aside your criticism, and having the courage to keep an open mind. Let me stress the 'courage' part of that statement. It takes courage to enjoy it.

What I see going on here I would describe with the following childhood analogy: a father (the gm) plays a game of catch with his son (the player.) They throw the ball back and forth a few times and everything is swell, but then by accident the child gets hit square on the nose. The child then runs to every other home in the neighborhood and says that his father beats him, points to his bloody nose, and demands to every sympathetic ear that his dad be put in prison for child abuse.

The Gms of Mortal help you guys 100s of times everyday, but whenever they do something you don't agree with you turn on them like a swarm of angry bees. Might I suggest that if you don't like the events that you simply not participate in them instead of wasting your emotions on ranting about them?

Its easy to go off about what you don't want – its much tougher to put into positive words that which you DO want. Do you really even know what you want? Let them see that put into words and you'll be surprised how much they do in fact listen to you all.

Thank you that is all.

-Dolomite.

Maybe the guys over at SV shouldn't have taken my money and never gave me a box.  Maybe there shouldn't have been numerous account problems while attempting to pre-order said box.  Maybe the game should be remotely close to release quality after what, two years?  You guys wonder why people are so critical and jump so quickly on the bandwagon of haters.  Take a step back and look in the mirror.  You don't have mirrors in Sweden or something?

I love how you added that it takes courage to play and enjoy a game like MO.  Even designers realize that it's like swallowing your own vomit at times.  I'm an outsider, so my opinion may be skewed, but a second event happening due to a hacker deleting or banking the item was the fault of SV to begin with.  Regaurdless, instead of attacking us here, why don't you try to explain a backstory or piece of lore that would creatively support the sword coming back into play due to a failed GM event?  If there is such information, post it instead of being immature.

And this paragraph is exactly what I mean.  Who deleted the sword and how did it magically appear again.  Answer the question instead of because I said so.  One of my gripes about MO it is a game with no lore and really no reason why a lot happens. 

In UO if a group of monsters were attacking a town. (Like the spiders attacking meduli from time to time.) There would be a reeason.  Some evil mage doing it or something and you have to go kill him.  In MO it is spiders attacking a town because some gm was bored and saw the players were bored so lets pop up some spiders.

This is the same PR shinanigans that gave them such a bad reputation (among other things) to begin with.  Try to be professional SV.  Try to resist your urges to be children and act like the businessmen and women that you are supposed to be.

The event is today.  I see a lot of AQ are lining up to guard the Prince.  I am seeing a massive backstabbing and a lot of bluebies getting killed.  I am interested in how they will punish the turncoats.  I see a lot of QQing will happen today.  Good luck with the event.  AQ kill all BLUES take your sword back!

• deathshrouddeathshroud Member Posts: 1,366

not even sure if aq will be at the event, the sword is pretty rubbish.

If you dont recieve the gamebox why didnt you contact support to get antoher sent out? granted the disc wasnt usable for the first mnoth but thats no excuse of not letting them know you didnt recieve it and just sulking about it.

Game is very playable in its current state, new players seem to like the current build of MO, not sure how long they will stick with it but at least  they seem to be enjoying themselves and with awakening aronud the corner the game will improve. No matter what coems with each major patch the game is better for it in the lnog run and will be better after awakening regardless of how buggy or if there are missing features.

there are 2 types of mmo, imitators and innovaters.

• amadmanamadman Member Posts: 19

What is funny is a merchant is bringing it in ( a gm) and you either have to swear to protect him in a caravan or swear to attack it.  Basically choosing sides. 

I do not understand where you are getting this. You do not choose sides. The only choice is to  swear to protect the prince. There is no swear to attack. Though anyone is free to do so with out swearing anything.

Frontal a long time player is asking why can we not swear to protect the caravan and then break your oath?  You know something that would happen in the real world or a sandbox..

This is allowed in the event. You can choose to break your oath. But there will be consiquences just like in the real world or sandbox.

The gms are saying you will be insta killed.  How is this sandbox??

This was never said by a GM. People where just implying it. In fact a gm said that there would not be any insta kill. See your own quote.

I see the event being another fail..  I see a zerg showing up to claim the sword from the 5 people guarding it.

Time will tell but there was 80+ people signed up to protect the prince last I looked. So we will see who of these people break there oath and how many other  people show up that did not take any oath.

I still see no reason to make a new sword when I am sure it is hiding in someone's bank.

There is only one sword. And this is it. 

There is something special about this sword and somehow it found its way back to the princes hands. They could have been a little clearer on the how but they choose to leave  that open I guess.

"In MO, even the haters are hardcore!" - ltank

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,927

Soo...

Sword of Tears event was a failure.

Shield event was a failure.

Sword of Tears try number 2 was a failure.

What's next?

And yes, I know that someone is going to say that even though the server lagged out, magic was disabled, horses had unlimited health, the GM run "Seer" was lagged/stuck and killed... that they personally had fun.  The server that can handle 27,000 players cannot handle 70 in one area?  

I dunno, maybe given the limited resources of the company and the pattern of failures for these events... resources could be best spent elsewhere.   /shrug....  just sayin...

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• TacanTacan Member Posts: 93

Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Soo...

Sword of Tears event was a failure.

Shield event was a failure.

Sword of Tears try number 2 was a failure.

What's next?

And yes, I know that someone is going to say that even though the server lagged out, magic was disabled, horses had unlimited health, the GM run "Seer" was lagged/stuck and killed... that they personally had fun.  The server that can handle 27,000 players cannot handle 70 in one area?  

I dunno, maybe given the limited resources of the company and the pattern of failures for these events... resources could be best spent elsewhere.   /shrug....  just sayin...

nothing new

27,000)))

• Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,927

From one of MO's biggest defenders:

Unread Today, 00:10

Veteran Member

Rep Power: 6 deathshroud has a spectacular aura aboutdeathshroud has a spectacular aura about

MO just isnt ready for events of this magnitude, server pretty much shit itself and my pc was working overtime to get me those 10fps 

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Unread Today, 00:05

#10 (permalink)

Unorganized, messy, badly put together event, no depth, just all around bad.

1 for effort.

Does the 80 attendes count the gms and demons?

Unread Today, 00:12

#15 (permalink)

Arena Champion

Send a message via AIM to Achi||es Send a message via MSN to Achi||es Send a message via Yahoo to Achi||es

I popped due to a lag spike. 

I noticed my entire inventory and hot bar was empty all of a sudden. Then I looked at my chat box and saw I was being hit by someone for 40's over and over. Then I popped.

If you can not even have 80 people in one area why not work on optimization first??  I know many people have been wanting this since alpha/

• xevanonxevanon Member UncommonPosts: 76

Originally posted by Slapshot1188

Originally posted by Jakdstripper

they obviously haven't learned a thing about hosting events from the last fiasco they did. everyone will start braking the rules, the rules will be changed a dozen times during the event, but in the end the group that brings the most fighters (AQ) will win.

so many good ideas butchered by incompetence and poor planning.   

First "huge" event had 70-80 players.

Second "huge" event had around 30.

I wonder how many this one will get?

... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nvhe2...ature=youtu.be         yesterday,,

That's look like this game is still in alpha, very poor graphic, the characters do not touching the groung lol, animation is lacking what is this??? is people paying for this pos???

• ToferioToferio Member UncommonPosts: 1,411

Well.. I am sure they learned from this event and the next one will surely be better!

Originally posted by Toferio

Well.. I am sure they learned from this event and the next one will surely be better!

Don't they say that after every event?? 

It is almost getting as old as them saying after ever finacial, "Pop is booming the last financial does not show what is happening now".