Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which free to play mmorpg have most concurrent user?

There are so many free to play mmorpg, but I do not see lots of players when I log in it.

I'm curious about the ranking of concurrent user in F2P MMORPG?

(exclude web game)

Some mmorpg have itself forums so that I can't know which is the popular one by www.mmorpg.com

Can we ranking the top 5 concurrent user in F2P mmorpg.

In my thinking, that is...

1. LOTRO

2. DDO

I have no idea about others..    =.=

Comments

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Op

I was going to say LOTRO or DDO also, maybe EQ2?

• skeith138skeith138 Member Posts: 176

eden eternal is another populated MMO release.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

LOL, those 2 aren't even close. Perfect world is over 10 times as big if you count Asian players (and if Wow can so should we here). Forsaken world from the same company also is larger than those.

And so are several other Chinese games.

I think Forsaken world is the best of them though, if you want to try one with plenty of players it is a good choice.

• troublmakertroublmaker Member Posts: 337

Forsaken World is by far the largest MMORPG in the world making in the largest free to play one.

If you're looking for North American MMOs from what I understand Age of Conan, DC Universe Online and now Star Trek Online have stayed pretty popular.

• mainvein33mainvein33 Member Posts: 406

Originally posted by troublmaker

Forsaken World is by far the largest MMORPG in the world making in the largest free to play one.

If you're looking for North American MMOs from what I understand Age of Conan, DC Universe Online and now Star Trek Online have stayed pretty popular.

Basically it is this.Forsaken World and DCUO have very high pops and active communities. Both are cs games where dcuo rewards you well for buying the dlc and forsaken world has an in game economy that allows you not to touch the cash shop if you are dedicated to playing the game.

• JimmacJimmac Member UncommonPosts: 1,660

I was thinking Tibia and Runescape would be somewhere in the top 6 or so. I could be very wrong.

• McDougles1McDougles1 Member Posts: 35

Originally posted by Jimmac

I was thinking Tibia and Runescape would be somewhere in the top 6 or so. I could be very wrong.

Yeah, I thought Runescape was up there as well, at least in player retention. I always find myself going back there for at least 1-2 weeks a year.

• BanaghranBanaghran Member Posts: 869

Runescape has 500k-1m members atm in addition to free players, the old ratio was around 1:4

As for most users overall, this is tough especially with korean games, with the word "free" included, if you catch my drift...

• lalartulalartu Member UncommonPosts: 437

according to mmodata.net

don't forget LOTRO, it's got about 500k concurrent users at the moment, according to mmodata.net

it's actually just a little below RIFT in terms of user numbers

I review lots of indie games and MMORPGs

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

i dont has mmorpg but as mmo probably a shooter game !since chinese dont  look like they bother about statistic of amount of player i bet if you asjk there they ll tell you what is best .it is probably a social game not exactly a mmo tho